Happy Birthday @starryeyedgryph

Happy Birthday @Starryeyedgryph!

Thanks for all your positive contributions, I hope your alliance are treating you well.

As part of my role as benevolent bard, I have used my Bardic Privilege to order the RNG to be +5% in your favour. @Petri, can you see that’s processed, please?

Here is a chocolate gryphon, just for you

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Starryeyedgryph!

I’m always asking myself, if this cake icon will be used for a members or accounts bDay…

So happy whatever to yourself or your pseudonym.

1 Like

It’s a slightly different cake icon

:birthday: = Birthday

:cake: = Forum Anniversary

4 Likes

Thank you so much for making me a little less stupid.

Then happy bDay @Starryeyedgryph

IMG_20190610_135036

1 Like

Happy cake day @Starryeyedgryph

1 Like

Yum! Thank you!

Thanks!

Cute! Thanks!

Lol

Thanks!!!
Thank you guys for the warm wishes!

5 Likes

Have a good one starry!

Eat :birthday::cake::doughnut::ice_cream::shaved_ice::icecream::fish_cake::chocolate_bar:

DRINK :champagne::wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::beer::beers:

B.MERRY

4 Likes

Happy Birthday GOD bless you

1 Like

Happy birthday, @Starryeyedgryph! :birthday:

It’s a pleasure to have you around the Forum, I always enjoy seeing you post about leveling progress, in the Class Trials threads, and in the various just-for-fun threads. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How do u know it’s his/her birthday?

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Starryeyedgryph!!! :birthday::tada::clinking_glasses:

May RNGesus bring you all you’ve ever wished for (or at least one or two of them)

4 Likes

Cake icon next to their name

2 Likes

Interesting. Thx. (20 char)

@Starryeyedgryph A very happy Birthday to You. May all your dreams come true :birthday::dancer:t2:

4 Likes

My alliance got a rare gryphon titan! So many people got darts! I didn’t, but I’m happy to see my alliance mates get them!

Thank you! Sorry i haven’t been as present as i used t9 be! Still working hard on my leveling! I bought the 100 dollar off we had at the beginning of the month to get my last scope for Ariel and then did a couple of 10 pulls in the holy summons. I got Vivica finally!
I meant to comment on our last class quest post about her. At only 2/33 she was amazing! I’ve been wanting her for so long! I’m saving the rest of my gems for an event/seasonal/Atlantis pull.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday buddy! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Much appreciated!

Happy Birthday @Starryeyedgryph! :smile: :cake:

7 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the wishes!

7 Likes