Happy Birthday @Skellet53 šŸŽ‚

Awwwwā€¦ The :duck: is so sweet for quoting my ever favorite GOTā€¦ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
And Ummmmm ā€¦ F u!?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
How many do i have to tell you, the robot have 4 START buttons! It didnā€™t move when i press 1, so i kept pressing!!! :roll_eyes:

Yeahā€¦ To not have a stroke because of you? :roll_eyes:
Would be nice! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:roll_eyes: NEVERMINDā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™s also an NFT - for yours to keep!

3 Likes

Iā€™m only seeing that now! You pass on chocolate cake? No more chocolate cake for you. :angry:

4 Likes

NoGIF

4 Likes

Of course,u will give me all the batshit emojis and i wouldnā€™t be surprised!
I really think this will be the first one: :triumph:

He trolls!!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

What are you talking about? A pike is obviously a hill with a peaked top.

Surely all these mentions and pictures of fish were referring to hills in a remote English district, right? Iā€™m sure @Theo87 would agree. :joy:

Funny you should say that. I know a shoe junkie whose Mrs. was so fed up with his never worn shoes accumulating in their place and taking roughly 80% of the living area, that she shipped them to his family abroad, except for one pair of sneakers and one pair of dress shoes.

This person cried a lot and may or may not be posting in this thread. :joy:

:rofl: Our allianceā€™s featured message. Iā€™ll let everyone guess whether itā€™s deserved or unfair.

Trust me, she enjoyed more than virtual :birthday: :joy: You may have found a worthy match. Although you do have a headstart since you actually invented cake.

Yes! I did it! :joy:

Why are you enabling her @mpolo ?! :joy: Youā€™re living the good life in a sister alliance while weā€™re trying to dodge laser beams, kicks, punches, rocks, and other blunt objects.

:rofl: I laughed so hard when you told me everybody called you boss because of me. One of my proudest achievements. Which is pretty sad to think of it. :joy:

Of course the genocidal war criminal who burns people just for fun is your favorite GoT character. :joy: Why doesnā€™t it surprise me?

:rofl: Weā€™ve already litigated this. Yes, 4 identical start buttons is terrible design. No, smashing all of them and seeing how it goes is not a good idea. I may have done the same thing, but it doesnā€™t make it any more of a good idea.

Hey! Not my fault if you wish the impossible. :joy:

No, this would be the first one: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:. And this would be the second one: :ninja:. And this would be the third one: :rock: I would give you a robot but I canā€™t trust you with robots. :joy:

He does. Saying Nirvana trolls is like saying water is wet. Still unclear on why you care so much about his emojis though. :joy:

Edit: See @Nirvana29 ? This is a mega post. Iā€™m not exactly sure which is worse between your reply spamming or this though. Both are impossible to follow. :joy:

9 Likes

It wouldnā€™t come to that if itā€™s not really needed! :roll_eyes::triumph:

Thatā€™s why :point_down:

Or :point_down:

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Yeah, call me Boss then run around with your mischiefs and cuckoos with your idiot twin @Nirvana29 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Blood pressureā€¦

'Scuse me, i also like Jon Snow & Tyrion Lannister!

It is! Why are we talking about this again?!? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
:point_down:

I just said :point_down:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I donā€™t really understand what message youā€™re trying to convey. Your wording is a bit confusing.

5 Likes

@Skellet53 @NicoX I didnā€™t finish reading your last posts. Was there anything important?

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m not surprised!
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, that pike is not a fish nor a tool
:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Skellet53 have a blast!!!

5 Likes

quote=ā€œJoesiera, post:73, topic:319013ā€]
Happy birthday @Skellet53
[/quote]

Thanks @Joesiera! U came in runninā€™ late for the cakeā€¦ Sorry, i ate them all! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Havenā€™t been on forums all week. Happy Belated Birthday @Skellet53.

Congrats on :cat2: emoji!!

6 Likes

Lol woke up late with a hangover :wink::wink::wink:
(And our lovely friends here forgot to tag me)
Yes. Iā€™m looking at you all!! :eyes:

5 Likes

Awwwwwwwā€¦ I think thatā€™s the cutest cat cake Iā€™ve got for my birthday :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Thanks, scot! No laserbeams for u today!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Pike Customer Service needed here.

5 Likes

Cā€™mon donā€™t forget @Nirvana29.
He distributed all party cards :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, but i expect that from him, canā€™t really expect much from a troll :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Office is closed. Customer service from 24:00 to 00:00, except Monday to Sunday and public holidays.

6 Likes