Happy Birthday @Skellet53 🎂

Omg! Yay! Thanks @PlayForFun! U da best!!! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

@Nirvana29 @NicoX

Shut Up!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Awwww… :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Awwww…:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Really?.. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

'Scuse me! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Oh… Good thing u said that…

#almost.laserbeamed!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Awwwwwww … :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:
@Vidya128 this is so cute! Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Skellet53 ! Thanks for all your support and advice!

6 Likes

Guarding the shoes? :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh, that’s where the laser beams hit. :smirk:

4 Likes

What else? :thinking: :rofl:

3 Likes

Now the cat can play with the box. Or whatever cats do with boxes.

6 Likes

Meow meow purr meow ^^

Cat for “What they all said ^^”

7 Likes

Have a fantastically feline birthday fellow forum friend.

6 Likes

a cat! a cat! you got a real cat!! (emoji)
thank you mysterious emoji giver aka @PlayForFun :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday dear friend! Here’s a chocolate cake for you

7 Likes

She becomes a Schrödinger’s cat?

I’ll probably get laserbeamed for half its implications :rofl:

4 Likes

Just dropping by to say happy birthday, Skell of House Laserbeam, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Idiot Twins and the Three Stooges, Protector of the Crew-Mates, the Mother of Cats, the Khaleesi of the Great Lilies Sea, the Unchopped, the Breaker of Maintenance Robots.

Thank you for being such a great leader. And so much more. May this upcoming year grant you all your wishes!

I promise I’ll cause you 5 to 10 strokes at most. With @Nirvana29 , it should be around 20 total, which is a pretty reasonable number for a full 365 days if you ask me. :wink: :joy:

7 Likes

:rofl: Waitwhat? I have nothing to do with this! You already would’ve gotten one if it were for me.

I may have laughed a bit at how irrationally mad you were at @Nirvana29 for getting emojis, seemingly for trolling, complaining about taking out the trash and spamming the forum with tree pics randomly, but that’s it.

However, I will shut up for not wanting to get laserbeamed reasons. :joy:

Happy birthday again and congrats on your :cat2: !

3 Likes

What are u doing, @pike? She’s already scary when she’s normal, why do u have to put her up into so much sugar? Why? Why? :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Noooooo! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Yeah, she just got 1 wizard troop! Yay!
Out of 22 pulls. . . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Happy Birthday, Boss Lady!

4 Likes

Man, I don’t care if it’s a translation from English to Cat. This thread will go down in history for breaking your streak of “What they all said ^^.”

Next think I know @Dudeious.Maximus will break his streak of " Wooop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:." :joy:

@PlayForFun , I think @Cheds deserves an emoji for typing more than 4 words and 2 characters. Or @Pike for making forum history happen. Or @Skellet53 because Pike wouldn’t have created this thread if it weren’t her bday.

Ok I’m confused now, perhaps they all deserve one. :joy:

5 Likes

Oh man, i actually saw her devour a whole cake by herself! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I AM NOT KIDDING!

4 Likes

Yes, we all deserve one!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Worth a shot!

4 Likes