Happy birthday @Rfm 🎂

As I was browsing the forum I noticed… :birthday: @Rfm by your gamertag.

So… Happy, happy birthday my friend. Cheers :wine_glass: and bestest wishes for many, many more!

Thank you also for your many valued contributions to the forum too. To think we crossed paths at a counting thread, racing to beat @zephyr1. And now it’s upto Vol. #6. Craazy!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Rfm!!

Much thanks for your dedication to the community via your rigerous beta testing!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Rfm! Good luck in the game and in life!

4 Likes

Many more Rfm wishes 1000 more these days

3 Likes

Thank you all!
Really appreciate!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Rfm
Have a great day, enjoy and have fun

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Rfm:birthday: :smiley:

Thank you for being an amazing player and beta tester. Your contributions to this community and the forum is truly valuable. Personally, I always look forward to your guide for S3 missions, whenever new provinces are released. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday! Thanks for all your contributions!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! Been awhile since i seen your profile

3 Likes

Yeah… I reduced time on forum a lot… We have a great community but I was starting to let those toxic topics affect me… So I reduced a lot the time spent here… Also more dedicated to beta testing and feedback and with my “duty” as co-leader of a top 100 alliance…
All that and some real life projects I reduced my presence here a lot but I do follow the counting thread, the add the next line and some other community content…
I’m really trying to avoid the toxic ones and the best way is to keep away because I don’t have guts to see some things that are written here and be quiet…

4 Likes

Cookie Settings