Happy BIRTHDAY @RandaPandah 🎂

WAIT… WHAT?!?

There’s no way, this day can pass without wishing the Best and Happiest Birthday to @RandaPandah :birthday::tada::cake::partying_face::cupcake::sparkles:

I have to “alert the media” :rofl:

@JonahTheBard @RedNightHawk @Dudeious.Maximus @Math-Teacher @Sarah2 @ThePirateKing @AirHawk @FrenziedEye @zephyr1

Thank You @RandaPandah for always taking the time to not only give expert advice (and “your knowledge of the game is just amazing”; quoting another E&P expert), but you also provide it in the most meaningful way! Your thoughts and insights have helped so many within the E&P community and your posts, that have been enjoyed across the many areas of the forum, are the stuff of legend…IMHO!:slightly_smiling_face:

…to quote a prominent person of the E&P community forum: “Your words have been read by many of us fighting our own personal battles, and have helped in so many different ways…”

Exactly…This!
Literally, an example of why you are one of the good ingredients that (continue to) make the game a positive and enjoyable experience…:sparkles:

Thanks for everything you’ve done (and continue to do) for the E&P community forum, The Ravens of Valhalla and for me!

Happy Birthday,

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

17 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Kerrang

@RandaPandah is a top gal from a great alliance! Thank you for bringing so much generosity and personality to the forum :relaxed:

Normally I would get Mrs the Bard to bake the cake, but I thought I’d make it myself for a change.

Happy Birthday!!

For anyone not yet acquainted with @RandaPandah 's unique take on life, check out her interview from last year

9 Likes

Yikes!

I forgot the cake!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @RandaPandah
Always a pleasure to see yall help new folke with a detailed knowledge :+1:
Have a blast :beer::beers::beer::hotdog:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday to You.

May your day Rock!!!

:birthday::cake::shaved_ice:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @RandaPandah :partying_face::champagne::birthday:

7 Likes

happy birthday @RandaPandah ! always enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions. not only do you have great points, but you write them in a thoughtful and polite/kind way. keep being awesome!

9 Likes

Happy B’day @RandaPandah. :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @RandaPandah :birthday:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Randa! :cake::birthday::tada::birthday::cake::tada::tada:

8 Likes

Welcome to the E&P community forum @wabbit57 :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy your visit :sparkles:

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

6 Likes

@RandaPandah

Happy Birthday, Miranda! Keep up what you are doing and hoping you the best of times always.

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Miranda

8 Likes

Well Happy Birthday @RandaPandah and absolute best wishes to one of the shining lights here on the forums. Always informative and entertaining, never negative or disrespectful.

Enjoy your party

6 Likes

Happy Birthday to one of the most unique players of this game @RandaPandah … Hope you have an awesome day filled with fun, food, family and friends. :smiley: :birthday: :partying_face:

May RNG always be with you both in GL and RL :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I wish you a very Happy Birthday @RandaPandah! I hope you have a great day! Thanks so much for helping me out with your expert advice. (I’m not done asking for it, BTW :laughing: :laughing:).

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Kerrang.

@RandaPandah It’s a privilege to wish you Happy, happy birthday. May you have a fantastic celebration with family and friends :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

Ps. Thank you muchly for sharing your wisdom so freely in the forum. May you have added luck at the summons gate to celebrate. I just had to ask :wink:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @RandaPandah I walrus enjoy reading and learning from your comments :grin::birthday:

5 Likes

So I just noticed you changed your avatar pic @RandaPandah

Don’t know when ya did, but it looks very nice :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Cookie Settings