Happy Birthday @NicoX

:thinking: I have no recollection of this alleged beginning. If memory serves, you weren’t there when it started, then were pretty much all in on the cannibalistc fad as soon as you showed up.

I tried my mom’s hearts and minds, but it doesn’t mix well with alcohol.

1 Like

Real life. And yes, I did. Thank you!

2 Likes

@NicoX is a delicacy I’m strongly against eating. :rofl: It wouldn’t be right for that comment to stay in its original thread only. :smirk:

Happy, happy birthday @NicoX! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday::clinking_glasses:

Thank you for sharing your energy, stories and humour with us. You definitely help make the forum a fun-er place to be! :+1:

I hope you had an awesome day!

Please enjoy some cake.

images (35)

Thank you @PlayForFun for noticing NicoX’s special day, and for tagging me. :smile:

4 Likes

Well, yes, the beginning when I showed up. I was all for defending you in the first two messages, then I jumped on the bandwagon and the rest is history.
But, I promised not to let people eat your cheeks. Don’t worry.

3 Likes

Am I really the first? Whoop whoop! I remember though, I was like “well this guy has a great sense of humor AND calls people out in a biting way - but only those who deserve it!” So I was super impressed for sure :wink:

4 Likes

Those cheeks don’t deserve to be eaten, only kissed :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

3 Likes
Best Gift for NicoX on his birthday
  • Solemn signed declaration that we will stop plotting to have him eaten, just for today
  • All-out war against the ducks that must be nerfed
  • Recognition that he is the King of All Ducks
  • Song from Pike about NicoX being his favorite child over Sleepyhead and others (long, complicated story…)
  • All the birthday cake he can eat, as he does not get fat anyway
  • Can we just send him a birthday card, this poll makes my head hurt

0 voters

2 Likes

Yup, before that I was mostly doing this. :point_down:

And getting flagged as a result. :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve just realized you’re Not Edible :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I think you’ve done a good job at still calling people like, while now avoiding flags :wink: it’s a fine fine line, and you walk it well !

3 Likes

:joy: I figured it bore repeating.

2 Likes

If we bake him into a brownie, we can turn him into AN edible!

2 Likes

please be careful that you don’t accidentally quack the Duck Mating Call… many ducks don’t understand personal boundaries OR consent! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks! :hugs:

:sob: You thought I really wanted to nerf ducks? Your faith in humanity is even more broken than mine. :sob:

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Do you copy? Over.” And Klaern. Don’t you dare forget Klaern! Nobody forgets Klaern the Omnipotent!

3 Likes

At this point I expect that everything can happen. Even Klaern.

Ah, right! My thread happened by accident. Like Klaern.
My thread brought a lot of laugh. Like Klaern.
I feel that everything can be compared to Klaern, what a versatile guy he is. :grin:

2 Likes

Klaern klear! The new motto!

Oh happy belated birthday NicoX!

2 Likes

Done.

3 Likes

:birthday: Happy Birthday @NicoX :partying_face:

dancing-duck-acegifcom-5

3 Likes

He is. You can use Klaern for everything, except playing E&P.

4 Likes