Happy Birthday @Mistress_of_Shadows 🎂

I’m late as usual (I even do my flagellation later) because I’m not good at it. I usually rely on @Sarah2 and @SamMe (see their titles). :roll_eyes: But someone rightly gave me a kick in the a… because this thread is more than deserved. It’s @Mistress_of_Shadows birthday! So Happy Birthday! May you never run out of :beers: and :popcorn:, nor the reasons to drink and eat it!

14 Likes

Happy birthday @Mistress_of_Shadows :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Mistress_of_Shadows . :blush:

6 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :popcorn:

7 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows : HBD with :beers: :popcorn: :lollipop: :chocolate_bar: :beers: :sunflower:

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day to the popcorniest, beer chugger I know!

7 Likes

Happy birthday, @Mistress_of_Shadows! :popcorn::beer:

6 Likes

How did I miss this one. :thinking: - thanks for the tag @pike The only clue we have is the :birthday: icon

Nevertheless, Happy happy birthday @Mistress_of_Shadows. May the :popcorn: & :beers: continue to flow as we all enjoy this show and celebrate with you. :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Thank u all. This was unnecessary but definitely appreciated. :kiss: :popcorn: :beer: You are all amazing. Though it bothers my soul to be nice :laughing:

8 Likes

Oh well happy 21st birthday @Mistress_of_Shadows ….
And a huge thank you from us all … well … for just being you :drum: :hearts: :tada: :confetti_ball: :rainbow: :carousel_horse: :beer: :beers: :doughnut: :cocktail: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :banana: :unicorn:

PS: I just found my emoji list lol

7 Likes

:laughing: i can tell… Did ya miss any hon? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Well!
Shiver me timbers!
Happy Birthday :birthday: m’lady
:pirate_flag: :skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows is 21.

Now the fun has just begun.

Live, Laugh, and Love on your special day.

Yarr !!!
:pirate_flag::palm_tree::sunglasses:

7 Likes

@Sarah2 As you can see, I lack the experience that you have. :smirk: I adjusted it. Thanks for the hint. :+1:

5 Likes

Who asked for this? :wink:

5 Likes

Perfect! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

We can’t have only plain/salted/buttered popcorn here to celebrate… happy birthday @Mistress_of_Shadows ,

I’ve brought

Queso Fire flavored popcorn

Kool Aid flavor

Pad Thai flavor

Miso Soup flavor

Maple Crunch flavor

Empanada flavor

and of course

Birthday Cake flavor

11 Likes

May you be full of cake and have a great birthday, @Mistress_of_Shadows

7 Likes

ughhh…the birthday cake flavor popcorn looks gross :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Happy, happy birthday @Mistress_of_Shadows! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Hope your special day is filled with love, laughter, gifts, fresh :popcorn: and cold :beers:.

Wishing you a great year ahead. Please enjoy some fairy bread cake. :smile:

8 Likes