Happy birthday @Math4lyfe 🎂 with lots of laughs too

Happy B-Day! Party like you’re 21 again. :champagne: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :beer: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Best wishes on your big day!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Math4lyfe :birthday::tada::cake::balloon: May you celebrate many further birthdays here with the e&p community! Great to have you around!

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @Math4lyfe
Birthday spankings are available upon request

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Math4lyfe. Your gift is one free pass to visit your Friends at Helios!

7 Likes

6 Likes

@Math4lyfe

10 beer minus 8 beer…
…equals blue… :wink:

Have a nice day short time boss.

Cheers :beers:

6 Likes

@Math4lyfe

7 Likes

Happy Birthday M4L. You are one of the members that make this forum a great place to be. Thanks for being you!

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Math4lyfe

7 Likes

IMG_1207

I brought enough cake for everyone.

Happy birthday :birthday:

IMG_1193

IMG_1199

IMG_1194

IMG_1197

IMG_1201

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Math4lyfe
Lets keep counting.

7 Likes

Happy birthday. Go celebrate like it’s not 2020.

8 Likes

What a wonderful gift to log in to!! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to send birthday wishes… reading through the posts added a few more smiles to my day but luckily not a few more calories after seeing all those amazing cakes.

A special thank you to @Sarah2 for starting the thread : )

I’ve been a bit distant here on the forum lately due to family being in town, but I’ll be back to my off-topic, counting, random word self in a few days.

Until then… take care, of yourself and each other.

19 Likes

Happy birthday, you wonderful person you! Thanks for being such a beacon of light for all of us :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@sleepyhead get back to bed, it’s too early for you! :thinking: I’m thinking about dinner…

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Math4lyfe!! Hope you have a good celebration!

7 Likes

Have a great day @Math4lyfe

6 Likes

@sft1965 i want to sleep in! but It’s almost past time to be able to have brunch and I’m meeting a friend later :frowning:

5 Likes

Let day two of the birthday festivities commence …

Huzah!

Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land

6 Likes

Cookie Settings