Happy birthday @Math4lyfe 🎂 with lots of laughs too

You have not read the books then? That is a tale of privation by the early settlers in the MidWest. The family literally almost starved and froze to death one winter in a place called De Smet I believe.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a little blonde mean girl that escaped a cornfield terrorizing the family?

I think my grandparents had this on a lot (inbetween Grapes of Wrath) growing up

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Math4lyfe

In other news since my earlier post I’ve been singing “whip crack away, whip crack away” like some hideous event from the past I can’t escape from…

But I will grant Doris Day was a stunner in it

1 Like

I had to look her up to be sure, but I met her briefly at a local dog event. My pup insisted we meet.

2 Likes

Fiddler on the Roof just reentered my brain too.

The horrors we were subjected to…

2 Likes

I love musicals / theater* — you’ve inspired my background movie Genre for today

Muppet Dance — Remix!

(I put movies on in the background every day, helps the dogs with their anxiety)

*Excludes Sound of Music. Funk that movie.

1 Like

The Sound of Music is the only WW2 film where I wanted the Germans to win…

2 Likes

That’s brilliant :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What?!

Truly a classic… where else do you go to find a a few of my favorite things… the hills are alive, you know… with the sound of music.

2 Likes

Where’s the unlike button when you need it?

2 Likes

Positivity, the Color Yellow, Music, Coconut cake, southern food, Math…

have you tried Sandy the Squirrel’s house in Bikini Bottom?

^ @Math4Lyfe Doppleganger

Prefer the King and I — snarky royal dude can dance, etc. etc. etc.

1 Like

Is it over?

1 Like

I wanted to ask the same.

It looks like @Math4lyfe 's birthday is over :frowning:

It lasted for about a month.

2 Likes

I’m a bit leery…

It feels like the ending to a bad horror movie… everyone thinks they survived, start acting normally, then boom…

They’re suddenly getting chased down the street by a crazed Leprechaun and there’s a dozen sequels.

2 Likes

You’ve seen the real @Math4lyfe then? I can picture her dressed as one for Halloween. Perhaps the a new seasonal hero, :thinking:

ETA: Happy Birfday!!!

2 Likes

Found a clip, Beer run?

Just needs a costume …

Think I’d be the one that escapes for a few sequels…

2 Likes

I’m not THAT short… geez.

4 Likes

Equivalent is if you stand next to someone 3’ 8“ tall…

Or the size of an average five year old

To me, you’re tinkerbelle tiny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I was apparently exposed to this everyday for 6 weeks as a 3 year old on a ship travelling to Australia. Maybe that’s why I’m mentally fragile now? :rofl:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings