Moooonlighting as a
Fashion Mooodel

Happy Birthday

10 Likes

That is sooooo clever! Infinite likes :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Hmm. I’ll have to consider this. :thinking:

6 Likes

There would be 42 cows on that cake this year. More and more salt-and-pepper hair every day.

11 Likes

Thanks everyone. You all officially get credit for being the first to wish me happy birthday, sir came from the future!!! Still two hours till 9/3 over here.

8 Likes

Happy birthday @littleKAF!!! And many more!!! Thank you for all you do around here!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

:cake::milk_glass: :cow::cow2::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to you… Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear @littleKAF (kaffy) there is NO DOUBT you belong in a zooooooooooo !!!

9 Likes

Here’s 1 birthday wish 2 you, @littleKAF!!

Have 3 tasty cakes 4m all our side.

You’re more than 5ne, looking 6cy cow.

(Just don’t put your :zero: here, while the rest of us reach the victory! )

4 Likes

I had the pleasure of growing up around cows, so I know their secret: they actually prefer to eat grass more than cake :wink: :nerd_face:

Happy Birthday @littleKAF, hope it’s legen-dairy!

9 Likes

Are you saying I’m stealing the attention?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

First shot just fired at @Math4lyfe!!

5 Likes

Hoping you have a week’s worth (7 days) of fun!!!

People have gotten sick when they 8 9 pieces of cake, so to make your day a perfect 10, do everything in moderation.
Right, @Saphirra? @Anonymous @PlayForFun @yelnats_24 @kwong79 @Neano @PM229 @akionna @princess1 -

@CaptainjaKCsparrow says count to 20 maybe? :wink:

8 Likes

You can select a gift from this list @littleKAF:
11 cow
12 Noor
13 cake

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @littleKAF :wink: :kissing_heart: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
From the bottom of my heart, I wish you everything-all the best and brightest that you can wish for! And, of course, a lot of patience!

3b2d2353145000071d24fb51c7a88a89

7 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: @littleKAF

Jeepers, feels like I sent you the same wish just a few weeks ago! Whether you feeling a little younger or older, know that we appreciate your hard work and dedication to the mooooooooooon and back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Kaffy!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @littleKAF

3 Likes

You could be almost 14 if you flipped those numbers around. But you’d still be closer to 15 than that. I like your rile age, you are a great guy. I hope you have as good or better burthday than you had for sweet 16

4 Likes

I wish at least 17 + 18 + 19 more birthdays to LittleKAF :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @littleKAF!

This thread has certainly put everyone in the party moo-d! Apologies if that’s been herd before. Don’t want to milk it! I’ve got no udder jokes left so please don’t have any beef with me, it’s all basically just bull anyway :cow: :cake:

8 Likes