Happy birthday 🎂 @Kilted

Thanks all for the birthday wishes, cake, beer, and whisky. it was a good day. Going to the Turner watercolour exhibition and then a mussel bar today.

@Chadmo looks good. My go to this week has been Laphroaig. Complete peaty firewater but great.

9 Likes

@Kilted i may not be Sarah’s buddy :wink: But I do care and wish u a glorious birthday :kiss: may your :popcorn: be flavorful and your :beer: cold as ice.

6 Likes

I am not a whiskey connoisseur. But I like beer! Good conditions to celebrate your birthday! So happy birthday @Kilted and cheers! :beers:

6 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @Kilted! Dom’t know you from adam but i hope you had awonderful birthday!

5 Likes

Late to the party AGAIN!

Happy Birthday @Kilted and :+1: for Laphroaig

PS: Ignore the 60th :rofl:

9 Likes

@Kilted Just wondering how you’re going with S4? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Wooop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Happy birthday! @Kilted :beers:

Also another :+1: for the Islay whiskies and all their peaty goodness.

7 Likes

Hippy beerday mate :tada::tada:

5 Likes

Thanks again everyone.

@SamMe my mapping has been very lazy even for me recently I have finished s14 on both normal and hard, but need to get on with it.

2 Likes

Do you mean S4 Province 14? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol yep 20charactersofproofreadingisamust

2 Likes

I see. I was going to ask if you wanted to try finishing S4 Normal with a mostly 3* team. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I could give it a go. I do like a challenge, my map stage laziness coincided with getting lotl who makes everything easy mode. Very often don’t even see a boss special.

Maybe this will get me back into it. Ok only 3star on normal from here out.

3 Likes

:+1:

Sorry I wasn’t specific enough. I meant finishing the final stage of S4 Normal only. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

All good challenges are fun. I may be slightly mad enough to try it anyway (not looking forward to the few stages were SG increased mob hitting power ) but will pretty much use this and see how far I can get

6 Likes

I might seriously come and join you guys for a bit later today :green_heart:

@sleepyhead @Sarah2 @sft1965 :turtle:

8 Likes

Sunshine spreaders are always welcomed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Luna that would be lovely!! I’ve posed the question in our ally chat, could we have a day or so? it’s our historic practice, we always hold a short discussion (I and @sft1965 and everyone else had to go through discussion) as the Ghost Ship started out as a family/friends alliance with @TGW and @eagle1 and others who knew each other in real life :slight_smile:

I stand by what I said re I know you will be a great fit (and based on likes I can see @Sarah2 @sft1965 agree :slight_smile: ) just want to avoid adding someone as a surprise before all our active members are aware :slight_smile:
we also keep a 4000 cup requirement as we want to avoid having to reject people who want to join, so once all is ready let’s keep in touch re lowering the cup gate so you can come in :slight_smile:

hi @Kilted hope you don’t mind us using your birthday thread for this! (and catch you in ally chat!)

7 Likes

Oh it’s ok don’t worry

I just wanted to pop in and say hello but it’s ok xx I’ll say hello from here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes