Happy Birthday Kerrang ☺️🎂

Happy Birthday @Kerrang :birthday:
And many many more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are great teammate and an awesome person. Thank you for being a good friend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have a wonderful day :partying_face:

Let’s wish him guys :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@RandaPandah @RedNightHawk @rohitshrestha11 @ThePirateKing @Sarah2 @JonahTheBard @Dudeious.Maximus @RGYNthePHOENIX

14 Likes

Happy birthday @Kerrang !

I have heard that people born in the month of April are generally the smartest, most talented and most charismatic people on the planet. Is it true??? :astonished: :grin: :wink:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday brother… wishing you all God’s blessings. Enjoy your celebrations.

8 Likes

Happy birthday Kerrang!!!

7 Likes

:butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Kerrang
may the God of pulls and boards be with you and enlighten your luck!

:partying_face:

7 Likes

Have the greatest of birthdays Kerrang! :grinning::partying_face::tada:

6 Likes

:birthday: Happy, happy birthday @Kerrang. :wine_glass: Cheers and tons of bestest wishes for many, many more to one of the nicest people you are likely to encounter.

Thanks for the tag @Dessertrose.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Kerrang :birthday::partying_face::tada:

6 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::partying_face: @Kerrang :butterfly:

6 Likes

I had to let you get away with it on the day but you had one just really, really recently, I seem to recall and I couldn’t post because it was not public.

Happy birthday to both of you.

7 Likes

Mine is over and done with now, like a fart in the wind. I tried to tell you, I am no more or less significant around here than you are. Most of the forum wasn’t even aware that I had been imprisoned and barred from posting for an extended period of time. I am to the forum what a mosquito is to a swamp. :grin:

3 Likes

Happy birthday, @Kerrang. :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Hope you have a nice day. :wink::hugs:

5 Likes

happy birthday @Kerrang

6 Likes

Happy birthday dear @Kerrang… May you enjoy it with your family and friends. I know you are an awesome cook, so maybe you will make some wonderful dishes today, so do share with us. :birthday: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Always enjoyed your company in TI and I can say with confidence that your new teammates are very lucky to have a great friend like you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

All the best to you Kerrang! Many more years to you and your loved ones!

6 Likes

Eeeeek!!! :grin:

Happy Happy Birthday!! :partying_face:

To my favorite alliance mate ever.

You’re the most compassionate, and supportive, person I know. A true partner in crime. I know I’ve told you this before, but idk what I’d do - or our alliance would do - without you. You’re so important to all of us (especially me!).

SO, if anyone deserves to treat themselves today it’s…

YOU!

I truly hope your day is a magical one, @Kerrang :blush: Filled with joy, love and lots of yummy sweets :relaxed:

Thank you for being the loving soul you are, managing to put a smile on everyone’s face. Always sticking by us, each and every one of us, as a true full-fledged Raven :grin: Never EVER change; we love ya the way you are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

(Happy happy cake day :cupcake::birthday::cake::fish_cake:)
9 Likes

And I can view stats that say otherwise. We will pursue this issue in private.
Thanks.

And to stay on topic, happy birthday again @Kerrang

2 Likes

April 11, 2021
@Kerrang today friend, we celebrate you

9ee32d98379ea8be291f42189f9b1388

OLqw1618136649
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

6 Likes

Happy, happy birthday @Kerrang! :partying_face::tada::birthday:

Have an awesome day, and I hope you get a nice clump of mats or some lucky summons. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Kerrang! :birthday:

Thank you for your support and forum contributions.

7 Likes

Cookie Settings