Happy Birthday @Jedon!

Happy Birthday @Jedon!

2 Likes

@Rushfan1974 Thanks for your very kindful words. My honor that you liked my posts. A man can’t be any thing but good if he all around with great people like all of you. You all are the reason of me being positive. Thanks again for your nice congratz :heart:

1 Like

Thanks mate. :heart: U @Operatorius

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jedon

1 Like

Happy birthday @Jedon!

:hugs: :birthday: :sparkler: :gift:

It’s nice to have an opportunity to celebrate you, my friend! You always make the forum a better place to be. Thanks for being such a wonderful guy, and enjoy your day.

4 Likes

@Jedon Happy Birthday To You Kind Sir :birthday::crystal_ball::shield:image

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jedon ! I’m so glad you’re here with us on the forums. I look forward to reading your posts as you are always so thoughtful and generous with your likes :grin: I hope your day is (Was?? Depends on the time zone I guess…lol) amazing!

2 Likes

Yooo my man Boolz Thanks man :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks sister @GelatinousPilot :blush:

1 Like

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: @Jedon

And 20 cupcakes

2 Likes

Thank you very much dear @Garanwyn
I am greatful to your kindness.
And I wish you the best you too, cause your not just sweet guy but also great friend. Thanks.

2 Likes

Awww this so sweet I loved it @AncientPirate1 Thanks :heart:

2 Likes

Oh I love Vivca very much … Thanks JekLyuk you are awesome mate :smiley:

1 Like

Day is there your just on perfect timing dear @LadySuzanne .
Loved every letter in your post thank you so much.

1 Like

I love Cupcakes … Makes me feel great thank you for being here @SilverDragonR :hugs:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Jedon!!! :fireworks: :bouquet: :cupcake: :coffee:
Your warm, positive attitude, creativity in how you play the game, and giving so much on the forum makes E&P a better place!!! May this year bring you good boards and many heroes you’ve been waiting for with all the ascension mats you need to level them up quickly!!!
Blessings!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day as you’re enjoying the forum!

Stay positive as you have been the whole time here. We all don’t like the many complaints here but you have always a positive way to tell them how it is. We enjoy the game, and I enjoy your posts! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks Joyful818 I wish you see my smile after reading your words.
:kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes