Happy Birthday HarryDeB šŸŽ‚

Happy Birthday @HarryDeB!!

From your profile I gleaned the following wisdom:

Metal, some nice beers and E&P, what more can you want for

Iā€™m not sure which particular metal is your favourite, so I got you Plutonium.

Make sure you use it only for good like getting super powers. Donā€™t go around poisoning political defectors or anything naughty.

And donā€™t lend it to @kayo.

Thanks for being part of the RCT, have a great day.

11 Likes

If life had taught me one thing, itā€™s that if someone else gets something and you donā€™t get that thing, well, thatā€™s reason enough to hate those people, and/or that thing. And since I never got a birthday wish on my birthday, it makes me angry, and frustrated when I see someone else getting them.

I wish none of the birthdays on you all, and if I were ever to die in a fire, Iā€™m coming back to haunt all your childrenā€™s dreams. And may God have mercy on anyone else having a birthday.

I thought it important that this be on record.

8 Likes

Happy bD @HarryDeB :gift: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Howā€™s that ā€œEmpatheticā€ badge working out?

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @HarryDeB! I donā€™t know that Iā€™ve ever known of a Dutch leprechaun before, but youā€™re the best ambassador your people could hope for! Enjoy your day :birthday: :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Again to you, too @KLinMayhem

Have a cake of peace :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you all!
@JonahTheBard this is exactly the metal I like!
Best is hot and molten but this will do for sure.
Maybe I can feed it somebody so they will turn into ā€˜walking glow in the dark menā€™.

@Garanwyn I will see if can leave a pot of gold in your tower tonight!

Will enjoy with some home made beers

5 Likes

KLinMayhemā€™s thread is here :wink:

Happy Cake Day KLinMayhem

3 Likes

I feel compelled to point out at this point that a manual search of the birthdays by month comes up with exactly zero @Kayo entries. Which means someone didnā€™t even put his birthday in the system.

Next time someone complains bitterly about never winning the lottery, only to fess up later that they donā€™t actually buy tickets, I will be referring to it as ā€œPulling a Kayo.ā€

no-soup-for-5bf085

8 Likes

Happy birthday, @HarryDeB! :partying_face:

Around your half-birthday you had an important complaint:

Just wanted to let you know that SGG finally has your compensation ready.

They were going to send you some Epic Hero Tokens, but to streamline things theyā€™ll just be directly sending you a few more Dawas since you enjoyed them so much last year.

Enjoy! :blush:

7 Likes

@Olmor I see what you did there. Cake of peace indeed :cake: !!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @HarryDeB! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought the sentence is: ā€œPeace of cakeā€. :cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :cake: :cake: :cake:

I donā€™t have any plutonium, so you get Vaguely Disapproving Cat:

(She demands cake. And a footstool.) :grin:

6 Likes

@KalosianPorygon

A piece of cake for peaceā€¦

Do you know piececake?
We say that for weed cookies.

Rest in peace or rust to pieces?
What about world piece? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Is a piece of peace an available option? :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

In the Christmas song It Came Upon a Midnight Clear there is a line I love about flinging peaceā€¦it is so visual to think of flinging pieces of peace!!! :heart:

2 Likes