Happy birthday, Gargon

There’s a cake emoji beside your user name, so you know what that means

wishing you a very happy birthday!!

tagging some frequent correspondents @Tidyup @Chadmo @Ruskin505 @MarthaStewartReally @BlackZed @BlueOdin

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Gargon !

I hope you have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Happy birthday ! @Gargon

4 Likes

Thanks guys and/or girls!

I love cake, I had waffles for breakfast and will have cake for supper :smiley:

Also a roast in between for the grumpy werewolf inside of course, a good German beer to wash it down, so a perfectly wonderful and healthy day!
Best thing: No work at all :smiley:

Gotta do something to make getting older worth the while, right?

6 Likes

Happy birthday to one of the sharpest players on the forum. Thanks for always giving solid advice to our fellow members. Cheers!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Gargon! Hope you have a spectacular day :slight_smile:

1 Like

No matching cake, but I found this.

I don’t understand much, but impressive. Maybe you’ll find a suitable avatar there?

In any case, that makes you likeable. :rofl: Happy :birthday:day!

3 Likes

Gargon !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish you great luck and bright impressions!!! +Nice heroes and bright victories!!! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Gargon :birthday:

2 Likes

Looks like I should have copyrighted the name! I made it up in my nerdy teenage years when I thought I´d become a fantasy writer and Gargon was the name of the hero in my first ever fantasy epic :smiley: Never made it past chapter 1, but teenage years done and the Internet became a thing and suddenly you needed nicknames left and right so the Gargon has lived on since those days 30 years ago :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s the nice thing about the forum, you’ll learn the stories that life writes and nicks and avatars come to life. Maybe it’s time to continue your story. Here in the forum? :wink:

The problem wasn´t the lack of will to write, but the lack of talent…

1 Like

That doesn’t stop many musicians from singing. :rofl:

But maybe this is something for you:

3 Likes

this is an excellent thread, and I encourage everyone to join in!

1 Like

Sorry Im late to the festivities, this stomach bug has been kicking my butt the past two days!

Happy Birthday and have a Weihenstephan for me! Prost!

Better that than the other way round I guess… Hope you get better soon!

Unfortunately not part of my current selection, can I replace it with a Franziskaner or Paulaner? Only got the bigger brands left in the wheat section :frowning:
The next shop that carries any German beer is about 100km down the road and they have maybe 3 or 4 different ones (in total). I am completely dependent on “friendly imports” for the really good stuff!

1 Like

Happy Birthday​:birthday::cupcake::icecream:!

Have a good day!

2 Likes

In my opinion, you cant go wrong with a beer from Bavaria!

3 Likes