Happy Birthday, Empires & Puzzles!

I’ve just got an offer that said it was E&P first year anniversary. Yay!
Happy Birthday, Empires & Puzzles! Live long! (And prosper). We love you. :birthday:

10 Likes

CONGRATS! So far only 1 member in my alliance got the offer. We’re all waiting with bated breath!

Also in my alliance , only one got the offer. And of course Congrats E&P :slight_smile:

@petri is tbis offer for everyone?

1 Like

I was the only one in my alliance who got the offer… it is creating quite the stir with those members of my ally who did not receive it. Fear that this might start a riot…better take precautions on your birthday E&P! lol!

1 Like

Happy birthday? last year SG earned 41 million dollars thanks to us … and trust me I gave him a well to have a powerful squadron and troops almost 25 for not holding anything … everything goes random without logic … so with the money we gave you could give us the gift every month … if nothing else for our patience given the dirty things that do not settle (raid, booty, depotenziamento heroes as you like, war arrows) thanks!

1 Like

@Talisax, yes the offer is for everyone.

2 Likes

But it is not appearing for all…

1 Like

Hi @bluenoser… so can you explain why only some members got the offer? Its definitely not a time zone thing, as most my members are from the same country?

Not sure . They often roll out things in a staggered manner for whatever reasons:. See the offer here with the note highlighted for all:

4 Likes

I noted that to my members…but some of them have already taken up arms! oi vey! haha

Lol! I don’t blame them! I would too if I were them (in fact I have done the same with other offers that I didn’t get before my Alliance mates! Power to the people! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply bud! Heres to hoping its merely a delay and nothing more…

1 Like

Seems like some players received the offer a little bit early due to a technical error, it should be available soon for all players (in 15 minutes or so)! :slight_smile: :birthday:

6 Likes

Hang in there we are about to hear from " da man" (i.e. @Petri)

Thank you for the feedback @Petri, much appreciated! and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 Likes

HERES WHAT I RECEIVED FROM THE GAME… HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!

4 Likes

Everyone got that what I wish for is a decline or opt out for the 1,000 gem one… it keeps popping up please give me a feature to remove it

Could we get an option or feature to decline or opt out of the 1,000 gem one… it keeps popping up I’d like for it to go away.

Happy anniversary and thank you for the free stuff.

I didn’t got the prizes for the 1year aniversary