Happy Birthday @Dudeious.Maximus 🎂

Happy, happy birthday @Dudeious.Maximus. :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: :champagne:

Sending tons of birthday wishes and positivity for you. Take the day off - you surely deserve too Quick @PlayForFun @Pike @sleepyhead @trouble @kwong79 @rook @Ruskin505 @Mistress_of_Shadows time for a new counting record mwahahaha - darn the tagging limit

In @zephyr1 tradition, your cake…

23 Likes

2 cheers for the almighty Dragon keeper… Happy birthday from the evil Queen of :popcorn: and :beer: Enjoy the day and thank u for all u do for the community. :kiss:

7 Likes

happy birthday, bearer of flames and bestower of dragons! now indeed, take a break, the counting thread will be OK while you’re resting/celebrating… :wink: @Dudeious.Maximus @Sarah2

7 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus

Have a good one!

6 Likes

Happy, happy birthday @Dudeious.Maximus! Thank you very much for all that you do. Have an awesome week! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::beers::hotdog:

Thank you @Sarah2 for creating this thread. :smile:

6 Likes

Happy birthday! Max your day yah. :)))

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dudeious.Maximus

4 Likes

Get some cake into that food chute pal!! Cheers!

4 Likes

Celebrating in the counting thread and counting in the birthday thread? :wink:
So here is :one: Happy Birthday, :two: cheers and :three: :cake:!

5 Likes

Enjoy your day!

4 Likes

Happy birthday :cake: @Dudeious.Maximus

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Dudeious.Maximus :cake: :birthday: :moon_cake: :coffee:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to the best dragon in my book!

5 Likes

Thank you @Sarah2 :green_heart:

And thanks to all above :green_heart: yall great on the fourm.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dudeious.Maximus

Here’s lookin’ at ya! Have a great one!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday. Have a great one :tumbler_glass::pirate_flag::birthday::penguin:

4 Likes

A little late but I hope you had Maximum fun on your birthday Dude.

Many happy returns @Dudeious.Maximus

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

4 Likes

I’m a lil late too

But whatever, we just gonna extend your birthday to make up for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy happy birthday @Dudeious.Maximus :partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball:

Typically I’d write something a lil more eloquent, but got some brain fog, and zzz’s in the way, sooo:

You’re an awesome human, that does an awesome job here; this place is so much better with you around. + Idk if you know this, but you are also now one of my favorite forum people ever, as you helped usher in, and make a long-time dream of mine, come true, sooooo thank you

Also

:notes::dragon: “Have a great day, have a great day, have a great day, oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, yeah yeahhh” :dragon_face: :musical_note:

(If you’re not singing those last words in some form or fashion, you’re not doing it right and we gonna do it again :wink:)

6 Likes

Happy birthday dude. Thanks for what you do! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dudeious.Maximus :birthday::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::balloon: Hope you had a good time!!!

1 Like