Happy Birthday @Chadmo 🎂

Oh my goodness … it’s @Chadmo’s birthday :birthday: … kind of.

How come they don’t have a birthday thread already? Or a cake icon?
(Because it was February 29th and that doesn’t exist this year! )

HAPPY Leap BIRTHDAY

Tag @Dudeious.Maximus @sleepyhead @SamMe @pike @JGE @joesiera @Sarah2 @nevarmaor @PlayForFun

14 Likes

Happy birthday @Chadmo !

I hope you have fun on this fantastic day :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very happy birthday to our team leader! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::cupcake::cake::moon_cake::fish_cake::birthday:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Chadmo , mister leap year lad!

9 Likes

Happy birthday! @Chadmo

9 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

Haha cool born on a leap year!!! well have a great day and feast on the cake :birthday:

8 Likes

I’m sorry @Chadmo but your birthday got nerfed this year. But don’t worry, next year it’ll be 4x as great after the buff.

Happy 3/4 Birthday!

9-3/4 would be where certain people stop counting :rofl:

11 Likes

Haaaaappy biiiiirthday :mirror_ball: :partying_face: :birthday: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Chadmo …
Hope you get lots of delicious cake :birthday: to eat
Wishing you lots of extra good luck in the game on this your special day
Take care and have loads of fun
:partying_face: :cocktail: :piñata: :tada: :tada: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink: :beers:

7 Likes

Is it March already!?

Well then, Happy Birthday @Chadmo!

10 Likes

Who cares about February :upside_down_face:
It’s time for a celebration and celebrations never need dates :partying_face: Thanks @Steve9999 For party :birthday:

Happy Birthday to you :musical_note:
Happy Birthday to you :musical_note:
Happy Birthday Dear @Chadmo :musical_note:
Happy Birthday to you :birthday:

7 Likes

Awwwwww y’all made my day. I’ll celebrate my last year of puberty, next year I’ll be a teenager!!

Wonderful group!!

11 Likes

Happy happy happy birthday @Chadmo wishing you a wonderful year ahead. Cheers mate :purse::purse::purse::purse:

7 Likes

You’d make a great leader too! You care about your teammates and that’s a wonderful quality. Keep being you kiddo!

4 Likes

And so are you! Thanks for being such a cool person, one of the “good guys”. Often when someone is being nasty, I can count on you to tel them off!

3 Likes

That is high praise Sleepyhead. Although I’m a semi-grumpy old man, I always like sticking up for the underdog even if it compromises my sanity. Stomping out rudeness immediately should be practiced more, but few are willing to accept the repercussions. I have a tough time standing idle while someone isn’t being kind.

Keep fighting the good fight pal!

3 Likes

Happiest of birthdays @Chadmo. Wishing you lots of blessings, positivity and bestest wishes. Who knows, in recognition SG might even grant you good luck in game. Miracles can happen :wink:.

Please, sit back and enjoy :birthday:. Cheers :beers:

Thanks for getting the virtual party started @Steve9999 :trophy:

4 Likes

Happy birthday mister punman :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Chadmo, hope the pulls go your way…!

3 Likes

Happy, happy birthday @Chadmo! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday::clinking_glasses:

I hope you had a wonderful day!

Thanks so much @Steve9999 for noticing, and for tagging me! :smile:

4 Likes