Happy Birthday @Bluehair!

I’m sorry that I’m late. :see_no_evil:

Happy belated birthday @BlueHair! I love your avatar pic too! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Please enjoy some of this cake.

images (4)

Would you care for an accompanying tea? If so, I suggest Mariage Freres’ Marco Polo black tea. :wink:

I hope you had a lovely birthday.

5 Likes

Thank you! I had a great day indeed!

That is an amazing looking cake, and sounds like a wonderful tea to go with it! Thank you!

5 Likes

Sorry for being late.
Happy birthday @BlueHair

5 Likes

Thanks, @PlayForFun - in fairness, on top of all your usual stuff going on, you do have quite a bit of cake right now. :joy:

5 Likes

Wooop happy birthday @BlueHair hope yah had fun :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::green_heart::+1:

7 Likes

@BlueHair looks like I’m late to the party because I was mixing some blue food dye in the :popcorn: in your honor!!! Hope you had a fantastic and happily eventful birthday cheers my friend. :beer: :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you both, @Dudeious.Maximus & @Mistress_of_Shadows!

(Blue popcorn sounds great!)

6 Likes

Totally off topic, but this reminded me of the popcorn balls me and my brother made

3 Likes

I hadn’t seen @BlueHair post for a while, so I only noticed now that he has retired from the forum. :cry:

Thankfully he has left some contact details. :+1:

6 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have his contact details. But if you have them, please send him regards.

2 Likes

I don’t have @BlueHair 's line or discord either, but if anyone does I would love to say hi !

2 Likes

Those are in his forum bio. :wink:

I’m out of likes for seven hours. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@SamMe ah good checking, thanks a ton!

3 Likes

I could have figured that out. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Great detective work @SamMe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

I’m so sorry to read your leaving post @BlueHair :disappointed_relieved:. Please know you are appreciated!

Much success in future endeavors. Infinite Blessings too :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Ahh bummer … Well have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @BlueHair !

1 Like

@L33tVortex12596 I noticed you tagged @BlueHair in another thread. Unfortunately he has left the forum. :-1:

1 Like

Oh how sad! :sleepy: thanks for the update @SamMe

3 Likes

Thanks for all the well wishes and caring. I’m not back yet, but I was missing you all tonight and wanted to say hi. I think about you all and the fun parts of the forums a lot. I think some of the outside stuff is healing or resolving. Maybe I’m getting back to a point where I can come play again. :crossed_fingers:t2:

So anyhow, hi! Thank you for caring.

8 Likes