Happy Birthday @BanGan! 🎂

These are hard times, my friend. But I hope you can still celebrate your birthday. Happy Birthday @BanGan! Drink and sing and dance! And forget for a little while…

KitKatKlub
@Luna @Steve9999 @Owzat @Joesiera @SamMe @Sarah2 @OGdirty1Kanobi @Dudeious.Maximus @Harlikwen add more

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @BanGan :ukraine: :birthday:

May peace return to your land soon :green_heart:

(@akionna needs a Forumversary thread too :cake:… any takers… I’m travelling with poor signal)

6 Likes

Wooop have a awesome birthday :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::green_heart::+1:

Hope yall have great day

6 Likes

@BanGan Happy birthday, Evgeny! I sincerely wish you all the best and the brightest in life, dear friend! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :partying_face: :beers:

6 Likes

@BanGan
Happy forum anniversary hope you get to eat lots of cake :cake:
Wishing you lots of extra good luck in the game on this your special day
Have fun and take care
:tada: :partying_face: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :cocktail:

5 Likes

Party time! For me at least, hope you get to celebrate too!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @BanGan!

Hope you are able to find some space to celebrate your day :birthday: :green_heart: :ukraine:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @BanGan :birthday: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @BanGan

:cake: :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy bday @BanGan ! May you and yours find some peace and happiness in those dark times.

392203010_UKRAINE_HEART_400

6 Likes

Thank you @Pike, I hope one day you will be a guest in my country.

3 Likes

Thank you @Steve, may the world just come back to earth.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @BanGan :birthday: - I hope, one day soon you’ll be able to truly celebrate! I’ve got a feast prepared…

Thanks @Pike for kicking off the virtual festivities! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus , but my “great day” hasn’t arrived yet

3 Likes

Спасибо, Мариш. Ты лучше всех знаешь моë заветное желание…

3 Likes

Happy birthday @BanGan and I wish you to celebrate every next birthday in peace :heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @BanGan hope you have a wonderful day :partying_face: dont drink to much rum like.i did :rofl:

6 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @BanGan :birthday: :moon_cake: :coffee: :tada: :balloon: :cake: :clap:
Have a great day!

7 Likes

Happy, happy birthday @BanGan! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday::clinking_glasses:

I hope there is some happiness on your special day. We stand with you and your country.

Thank you kindly @Pike for starting this thread and for tagging me!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @BanGan have a wonderful day

5 Likes