Happy 🎂 birthday @Anonymous!

Happy :cake: birthday o great unknown one! Thanks for all your contributions to the community! @Anonymous

8 Likes

Who’s cake day is it?

4 Likes

well, I can’t tell you, this poster wishes to remain anonymous.

5 Likes

Happy :cake: day, @Anonymous !! :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

46ptfz

9 Likes

Happy cake day @Anonymous

Here’s your anonymous cake

9 Likes

Happy Cake day person of mystery!

3 Likes

Happy Cake day @Anonymous! Good counting bud

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Aww thank you very much all :smiley: . It’s actually my birthday, not my cake day (cake day was a few months ago I think?), but I did have lots of cake between yesterday and today :cake:

7 Likes

Have a blast dude/dudette :woman_shrugging::tada::beer::beers::beer::hotdog::sunglasses::rocket:

1 Like

I will say there is one other person on this whole forum who knows who I actually am (both in E&P and IRL) and that was purely through detective work… but no one else will know :wink:

2 Likes

Party on dude :birthday:

2 Likes

So is a dude then :thinking::wink:

Hopefully :rofl: :wink:

Happy birthday Myztero… @Anonymous:birthday:

3 Likes

Oops! fixed, and thanks to @voidstrike for the assist in the thread title!

1 Like

I just saw the cake and went to see if a thread was started. It was, otherwise a may have anonymously started one. See what I did there? Huh? Huh?

Happy birthday!! I searched for anonymous cakes and found this. Since people don’t know much about you, this must be a representation, no? :relaxed:

5 Likes

Happy, happy birthday :birthday: @Anonymous, counting pic extraordinaire.
I hope you’ve had a fabulous day with special treats at the summons gate too OK, don’t hold your breath for the last wish. Infinite blessings for many more :birthday: :partying_face::tada:

An extravagant cake to celebrate.

3 Likes

I’m so glad I decided to log into the forum today!! I would’ve missed such a wonderful celebration.

Hope your day with filled with fun and laughter… and of course cake.

Be sure to count to 20 first though!

:birthday: :partying_face: :yellow_heart: :partying_face: :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Anonymous. :partying_face::birthday:

2 Likes