Happy birthday, @AncientPirate1

Happy Birthday! I’m so happy you are part of the community. Best wishes in and out of the E&P world (I have heard rumors there is a world outside of E&P).

4 Likes

@AncientPirate1 Happy birthday good sir. I hope you have a great year ahead with lots of 5 star heroes and unfarmable AMs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There certainly is, and I am going out today and appreciating every little thing I have ! Thanks

4 Likes

It’s a low calorie cake. I would be afraid of the fire on top thus would probably not have any! Perfect :wink:

Thanks Kitty Kitty

3 Likes

Well, the good news is I’m done for awhile. Time to spread the cookies :cookie:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday M8

Halloween%20cake

4 Likes

Thanks mate, That pumpkin is great ! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @AncientPirate1, hope you enjoyed your special day.

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much. Belated is good. Had a pretty low-key day but that’s what you get for having a birthday on a Monday :grimacing:

2 Likes

Another year older, another year wiser?

Happy happy birthday @AncientPirate1 :birthday: with infinite blessings and bestest wishes too my friend. :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

I thought I’d use my necromancy skills, as I’m sure all the love and warmest wishes said last year, are still relevant today :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

Besides it’s never a bad thing to be reminded you are appreciated!

5 Likes

Is today his birthday? In that case, happy birthday man! :birthday:

I don’t know how you guys figure this stuff out, I don’t see birthday notifications listed anywhere. :confused:

4 Likes

It’s usually marked by a cake symbol beside the person’s name. But since Sarah is way ahead in timezones, she is usually the first person to see that mark. For us it’s already 28th October. You will be able to see it tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Btw, Happy birthday @AncientPirate1. :pirate_flag: :birthday:

Hope you have a great day, my pirate friend. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s what I was looking for! LOL still 27th here.

I thought the cake symbols appeared based on whatever time zone the forum was based on.

Well dang. I guess in that case… happy early birthday!

5 Likes

Happy birthday oh @AncientPirate1 one!

5 Likes

Wahoo!!! Happy birthday motorcycler @AncientPirate1

4 Likes

In the menu, there’s an option for cake day. :wink: now you know our secrets.

3 Likes

@AncientPirate1

Happy birthday, kind sir. I hope it was a marvelous day.

Smile. Make memories. And do enjoy some cake. :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @AncientPirate1 :tada: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :coffee:

3 Likes

Happy :birthday: @AncientPirate1

3 Likes

A very merry birthday to you @AncientPirate1 !!

3 Likes