Happy birthday, @AncientPirate1

Happy birthday, @AncientPirate1! :birthday: :pirate_flag: :crossed_swords:

Long before I had the pleasure of having you as an alliance mate (and now Co-Leader!) in The Pirate Horde, I always appreciated your thoughtful contributions to the Forum.

You’ve always been a helpful and kind member of the community, and your enthusiasm is infectious, as everyone in our alliance well knows.

Thanks for sticking around through the ups and downs of RNG, and being part of both our Forum family, and alliance! Yarrrrr :skull_and_crossbones:

20 Likes

Happy Birthday! I always enjoy your input!

6 Likes

Happy happy birthday here too :partying_face:.
Love your cake, and tons of blessings and bestest wishes for many, many more (counting victories too).:tada:

5 Likes

Happy birthday from Italy and as we say 1000 these days :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Happy :cake: day @AncientPirate1

4 Likes

A reason for cake! Hope it’s a great one @AncientPirate1 !!

5 Likes

Cake it cheesy @AncientPirate1 :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @AncientPirate1!! :cake: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Let’s celebrate! :partying_face::birthday::cake::tada:
I wish you all heroes you ever wanted!

4 Likes

Cake day and birthday in the same month? Someone is hogging all the well wishes. :relaxed:

Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Happy birthday! You have gotten more ancient once again!

4 Likes

@zephyr1 and to all.
Thank you all so much for taking the time out of your lives to wish this old in age but young at heart guy a Happy Birthday!

Might sound weird to some but I actually got a watery saline substance running down my face when I read Zephyrs words and all the kind wishes here.

I view my time in this game a little different than most.

For me its all about the people from around the world taking the time to get together in their alliances and on this forum to become friends, getting to know each other, share stories, humor, and fellowship in a safe place without fear of judgement, or being ridiculed or attacked for there different point of views.

I am happy to see that in a online social environment that we can all get along and exercise patience, love, kindness, and help one another in such a selfless way.

Seems to me that if it can work here it should be able to work in a lot of other places. That is my wish on my Birthday and although sappy to some I really mean that !!!

Thanks to all for making this place a good place to visit and for the opportunity to be a part of it.

Each and everyone of you are awesome in your own unique way.
Never change because so many of you are the best part of a future world !

Lastly I am Going to tag some people and if I miss you consider my age and don’t take offense.
Just wanted to make sure that you all know how I feel.
@Rook @littleKAF @JonahTheBard @DaveCozy @princess1 @voidstrike @Ozy1 @Neano @General_Confusion

18 Likes

You got more cake @AncientPirate1, Congrats. Hope your summons are weak, and your alliance strong. Enjoyed seeing you around on here

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

You have too many celebrations man, let some cookies for us :smile:

4 Likes

Is it snot?
I bet it’s snot :nauseated_face:

When we say you have a contagious enthusiasm, we didn’t actually want an infection.

Happy birthday, anyway, you big softy :wink:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @AncientPirate1.

Z articulated the collective sentiments really well, we really hope you have a joyful blessed day and new year in your life. Really enjoy our friendship and collective (unconsulted) decision to bite the terrible loot bug for the good of the entire alliance, wouldn’t be as much fun with someone else.

4 Likes

So. Much. Yes. Thank you.
:birthday::gift:

5 Likes

Happ birthday :smiley: :cake:

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard
Being the person I am I just wanted to share the love! :rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Happy conflagration! :grin:

7 Likes