Happy be-lated Cake day to SWEG!

I’d like to quote some lyrics; “Nobody likes me, but that’s ok. Cuz I don’t like y’all anyway. Nah I don’t like y’all anyway. Fk all y’all!”

2 Likes

I don’t see any cake yet? False advertising!

Happy non-cake day anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got a notification that I joined this forum a year ago, two days ago. My cake day was two days ago. Apparently I’m not a valued member of the community because I’ve seen plenty of cake day posts about others.

3 Likes

Cake days are overrated and unnecessary.

I’ll have my cake and eat it too, whichever day I like :hugs:

4 Likes

Really? I never noticed any.

You didn’t post anything on the day!

I normally do cake day threads for regular sparring partners but you got to give us a chance of seeing the cake!!

3 Likes

The cake is a lie :cake:

Happy cake day, even if with a bit of delay!

4 Likes

Maybe have pre cake days.

Have the icon progress

:egg:
:bread:
:hourglass_flowing_sand:
:plate_with_cutlery:
:candle:
:fire:
:fire_extinguisher:
:cake: Happy cake day!

8 Likes

To get cake day you first have to get some friends :joy: That’s how it works in all forums.

Still, congrats dude. Here’s your cake and your burrito: :cake: :burrito: :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Pssh. Maybe the people who have less obvious forum friends are the ones that need warm fuzzy cake day threads more. Don’t get all Mean Girls here my dude.

FWIW. there is a cake day thread in the community content section :wink:

I didn’t mean to sound mean but sorry anyway. I guess it’s the mean type of things dudes say to other dudes :sweat_smile:

Don’t worry SWEG, I’ll probably be part of the no cake thread club too when that day arrives :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SWEG, you definitely joined this forum on August 7th!!! Happy Be-Lated cake day!!! Weird usually there are notifications? Did you perchance also play the helicopter/napalm joke on SG too? Because it turns out they frown upon that? Go figure!!!

Anyway, party like it’s 8/7 my friend!!! :cake::cake::cake::cake:
:birthday: :cupcake:

P.S I threw them all in there because I forget which one was the official cake day cake according to @JonahTheBard??

2 Likes

I was only teasing you. I’ll make you a cake day thread when the time comes if I’m still around and none of your besties have done it by lunchtime :slight_smile:

Stand by my earlier point, a cake day is so limiting, we should have cake anytime. :cake::cake::cake:

I love baking.

1 Like

Oh it was a tease. English is not my main language so I blame the language barrier for the misunderstandings. I’ll remember that, thanks in advance. I’ll make you a cake thread too then :smile:

If we had cake everyday we’d all be happy and chubby :joy: :joy: But it would be great anyway :cake:

2 Likes

@SWEG, I made this the official, we are sorry we somehow missed it, be-lated cake day thread!!

Someone of your stature should be treated with MUCH more respect (and Groveling at your feet is always cool). How this aberration came about is beyond the Ken of us mere mortals. Suffice it to say that this slight will NEVER occur again!!!

4 Likes

Thank you, thank you, far too kind :smile:
Maybe I’ll start a dumpster fire thread soon to make up for my absence of late. Give @zephyr1 something to do lol

2 Likes

Um, thanks. :laughing:

Happy belated cake day! :cake: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cake

5 Likes

Cookie Settings