Happy B'day @SupremeAlienRaptor!

@SupremeAlienRaptor, i know you kinda left the forum for higher education, but i hope you see this if and when you return. Obviously someone more qualified who knew you better could do this, but Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

Happy anni, NachoSupremeAlienRaptorHoldtheOlives!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @SupremeAlienRaptor!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @SupremeAlienRaptor :birthday: :coffee:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I check in every few days on my recruiting thread. I’m happy to see that I’m still remembered.

I move on campus at the end of August, but my big news is that I’m under contract on my house, which happened to be my biggest concern.

3 Likes

Happy birthday! hope the student / campus life is treating you well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’ll see in a month and a half. Haven’t sat in a classroom as a student in over a decade.

4 Likes

Who dis?

3 Likes

Channelling @Sarah2 ’s thread necromancing skills, a very Happy Birthday to @SupremeAlienRaptor :birthday:, one of the finest pirates to ever sail the seven seas :pirate_flag:

@ProfLoki @AncientPirate1 @Beckwak @voidstrike @Freddeey @LordStanley94 @guvnor, @Harlikwen

5 Likes

Happy birthday @SupremeAlienRaptor , hope all is well at school!!

3 Likes

Love celebrations… Nice job kicking off festivities @Steve9999 :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:.

Happy, happy birthday @SupremeAlienRaptor. May SG rain even more Pirate loot than usual in celebration - never hurts to ask lol.

3 Likes

Huzzah! Happy birthday to the glorious pirate that is @SupremeAlienRaptor , may your plunder be glorious and the rum never-ending! :pirate_flag::birthday: :pirate_flag::birthday: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to a wonderful shipmate and one of the finest Titan killers we could ever come across.
Yarr Matey :pirate_flag::palm_tree::pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

All is going well. Classes are good, grades are good, internships have been good, life is good, baby Raptor just turned a year old and is good (we’re hoping year two includes fewer hospitalizations). I have a lot to be grateful for, and not much to complain about.

3 Likes

That’s quite the necromancy feat you pulled off. A two year old thread with 10 posts. I’m surprised you found it.

2 Likes

glad to hear school is going well, and baby Raptor is generally good – hope indeed that baby Raptor remains well and stays home rather than the hospital :slight_smile: (and also super glad that you are still popping into the forums!)

3 Likes

You’re probably not going to be around to see this my friend, but nevertheless, happy, happy birthday @SupremeAlienRaptor :birthday: :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

happy happy birthday @SupremeAlienRaptor , hope school is treating you right!

3 Likes

@Steve9999, thank you old friend!

Life is good. I may be done with the game for now or for good, but it warns my heart to be remembered in this place.

A life update for everyone else who is not a pirate: i graduated in May, am going through the last few steps to start my first job in the profession, have another baby raptor on the way, and am under contract on a new home.

3 Likes