Happy 4th Forumversary / Cake Day 🍰 @Pois1

@Pois1 - Thank you, isn’t enough to convey my / any player’s appreciation for all you’ve done to help the player community in this time. Just in awe of your awesomeness!

I think I read, you were taking a well deserved break…:thinking: Regardless, you are appreciated!

Thank you, Merci, gracias, etc, etc, etc. :confetti_ball::tada::cake::cake::cake::cake:

8 Likes

@Pois1 Have a great one you have always been here for us, :smiley:

EDIT @Sarah2 I went to check out your cake day but you have hidden your profile. How does that work? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Um…

Good question :thinking: …I forgot I had lol See profile preferences :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread, and the tag @Sarah2! :+1:

Happy, happy fourth cake day @Pois1!! :cake::cake::cake::cake: Wowza, four years! :scream_cat:

A very big thank you for all you’ve done for the community over the years. I really appreciate it.

This calls for a very special cake.

images (8)

I hope you have a lovely day IRL! :smile:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Pois1

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Pois1

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Pois1 , you legend you!

5 Likes

Wooop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog:

5 Likes

:tada: Happy 4th cake day @Pois1 :cake:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Pois1 !

4 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words and congratulations.
I actually started on 10th of September 2017 so it is over 4 years now.
I am taking a huge break and I play just for fun.
Level 101 and just chilling…

6 Likes

Resurrection required @Sarah2 I’m a bit early but didn’t want to straight up forget!
Happy Forumversary @Pois1

3 Likes

Good call there @L33tVortex12596 . :trophy:

Happy 5th Forumversary @Pois1 - one of the original player “creator” of useful resources / graphics that benefited the entire player community - Legend!

Now, only occasionally checks the forum, your hard work and effort will always be appreciated. Hope you’re continuing to enjoy your break. May you have continued success and best wishes for RL endeavours. Please enjoy some :cake:

Tagging a few forum buddies to this virtual party… @sleepyhead @SamMe @PlayForFun @Chadmo @Dudeious.Maximus @Pike @JGE @FrenziedEye

8 Likes

Happy cake day @Pois1 and many thanks to you and others for championing infographics / sharing of useful resources for everyone in the community, it is people like you and others who make this forum and world a better place

Thanks for the tag @Sarah2, you also make this forum (world) a better place :slightly_smiling_face: LOL

7 Likes

@Pois1 …
Happy cake :cake: day…
Hope you are enjoying life and that everything is well
Take real good care of yourself
All the best to you and yours
:cocktail: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :wine_glass: :tropical_drink:

6 Likes

Happy cake Day @Pois1 :cake: :partying_face:

5 Likes

happy cake day @Pois1 , you are a legend!

7 Likes

Wow, happy 5th forum anniversary @Pois1 !

6 Likes

Happy, happy 5th Cake Day @Pois1! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

I hope everything is well with you IRL.

Thank you @L33tVortex12596 for noticing, and @Sarah2 for tagging me! :+1:

3 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

Thanks for all yah done on the forum over the years hopefully see yah around a bit more :relaxed:

5 Likes