Happy 4th Cake day 🍰 @shohoku79

Usually one of the first to post a warm message and share cake, today…Happy 4th Cake day / Forumversary @Shohoku79 :cake:

A well known voice in the F2P Rebellion movement, hoping you get more gloves…:wink:. You are appreciated!

Tagging a few members of the F2P Rebellion, some forum buddies and fellow appreciators of cake… @SamMe @sleepyhead @Noble_Weasel @PlayForFun @Muchacho @Gartenerbsen @Quinn3 @akionna @Igmuhota

9 Likes

Happy cake day @Shohoku79! :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy cake day @Shohoku79

:green_heart::turtle::green_heart::turtle:

7 Likes

Happy cake :cake: day @Shohoku79
4 years … wow :pirate_flag::penguin::tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @Shohoku79
Have a great day with lots of fun and lots of good luck in the game
Take care

5 Likes

:birthday: All the best @Shohoku79 :birthday:

:crescent_moon::fleur_de_lis::ninja:t2::fleur_de_lis::feather:

6 Likes

Happy, happy 4th Cake Day @Shohoku79! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Fourth Cake Day is a rare milestone. :exploding_head::exploding_head:

Hope your year is filled with buying more hero slots, thanks to getting more shiny, new heroes. :wink::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Please enjoy some baked ricotta cake with edible flower jelly.

Thank you kindly @Sarah2 for starting the celebration, and tagging me too! :+1::smile:

6 Likes

Happy cake day @Shohoku79 :cake::partying_face::hibiscus:

6 Likes

happy cake day to my very patient friend @Shohoku79 , I was gonna bring a cake but considering how patient you are… :wink:

thanks as usual for being so thoughtful @Sarah2 !

6 Likes

Happy Cake day :birthday: @Shohoku79 . :blush:

6 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::green_heart::+1: :hibiscus:

7 Likes

Happy 4th forum aniversary @Shohoku79

6 Likes

Congrats @Shohoku79 on reaching 4th year.

6 Likes

Happy 4th Annv@Forum :cake: @Shohoku79

5 Likes

Happy 4th Cakeiversary, @Shohoku79 !

5 Likes

Happy 4th forumversary, my friend. Your present, C. Ariel, came a bit early. Glad to have you in the Rebellion.

6 Likes

Thank you @Sarah2 for starting the post. I was doing a bit of light traveling with the family and was driving and spent some time in the hotel when I saw my forum notifications lit up! Then I hopped on and saw Forum Anniversary?

In the back of my mind, it was like. “Ha! Jokes on you! I know my Forum anniversary is March the 12th… And today is… March the oh… 12th…” Ooops, looks like the Joke is on me then, my memory is really getting bad.

Four years in the forum, four years and plus into a mobile game. Not sure how long I can keep going, but I have been cutting back on my time in this game. A few long time alliance members have recently announced that they are hanging up their swords and moving onto other things, and with their departures, our Titan ranks will sure take a dip and unless more start contributing, we are going to be monthly Rare/Epic visitors in the CoK event.

We are also making a less concentrated efforts in our Titan hits. Hitting perpetual 8* - 9* Titans means there is only a certain variety that would be seen. (I think including Rares, that’s only 10 kinds), and even the most avid of players will start to get bored.

I will still continue to play for the time being, but seeing Three Kingdoms characters in this game is really, really depressing.

Thank you so much for all that have commented and appreciate all your well wishes.

6 Likes

Happy cakeday, @Shohoku79 ! Here, I brought you a Hungarian sort of sponge cake, “somlói galuska”:

Thanks for all your thoughtful contributions to the FTP Rebellion!

Also: I hope you stay on longer, even if reducing your time on the game. I guess that’s what all of us long-term players are doing. You are in good society… We are sharing your feelings, I guess. Not everyone thinks and feels exactly the same, but the general attitude towards the game is changing in a common way for many.

5 Likes

I don’t know much about Hungary, but that picture is making me hungry! (So sorry, @Gartenerbsen ; I know Hungarian people must get REALLY tired of those jokes.)

6 Likes

Four years of forum fun.
Happy cake day @Shohoku79

I will be drinking rum in your honor.

Yarr !!!

:pirate_flag::palm_tree::sunglasses:

6 Likes