Happy 4th Cake Day @Gryphonknight! 🍰

Happy cake day @Gryphonknight ! :cake: :birthday: :pancakes: :moon_cake: :coffee: :tada:

Click for More info
Are you sure want to see more info?
Really ?

Congrats,… There is nothing more beautiful than celebration, enjoy the celebration. :+1: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Many happy returns @Gryphonknight …. Enjoy your day, have fun, stay safe and good luck in your game

10 Likes

Wooop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: thanks for all yah doo!!!

7 Likes

Happy cake day @Gryphonknight

See Notes

Your notes are usually long, but it is worth to read them :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy :birthday: day. May every moment count!

6 Likes

Happy :cake: day! Thanks for all the information! There’s something in return here:

And thanks @SamMe for the tag! Another party thread! :wink:

8 Likes

Four years! That’s some achievement right there sir. Happy 4th cake day @Gryphonknight, may it be full of delicious goodies!

Click for notes
Click for more notes
Click for even more notes

Happy cake day! That was more fun than it should have been :joy:

8 Likes

Happy :cake: day @Gryphonknight, cheers to more to come

5 Likes

Cake day

SamMe

Click for SamMe

Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation: :+1: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :fireworks: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

The day was very eventful even if most was spent fighting with filing

We did enjoy some delicious pasties^1 we had stashed in the freezer

nevarmaor

Click for nevarmaor

Thank you

Gryphonkit, my wife, squeeeeee 'd over the lovely photo of a gryphon, its castle and its knight in shining armor. Now she wants one. Both a gryphon, and a castle full of knights. Though cake is always nice :heavy_heart_exclamation:

P.S. She is also a huge Star Wars fan

anc1ent1

Click for anc1ent1

Thank you

And for the truly decedent combine all three into a chocolate covered rum cake :heavy_heart_exclamation:

sleepyhead

Click for sleepyhead

Thank you

Both the cake, and the link, got a chuckle, and a thumbs up, from Gryphonkit, my wife :heavy_heart_exclamation:

L33tVortex12596

Click for L33tVortex12596

Wow!

We have been watching Baking Impossible on Netflix ^1 and

I still have no clue how the dessert in your photo was make!

Looks insanely yummy :heavy_heart_exclamation: and insanely geometric :heavy_heart_exclamation:

First thought is a pastry chef decided to present their line graph in yummy edible form! Hopefully the smaller red lines mean good news

Harlikwen

Click for notes

I Know, Right :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Sometimes it can be hard to stop

(teasing)
Though according to Gryphonkit, my wife and occasional proofreader, I do not seem to be trying as hard as I could
(end teasing)

Forum gang

And to the rest of the forum gang, thank you.

I would not still be here without the awesome community ( see notes )

Notes

Click for notes

Forums are awesome :hearts: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :orange_heart: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

FIN

8 Likes

I am a huge fan of her
"https://dinarakasko.com/geometrical-kinetic-tarts/
:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy Cake day @Gryphonknight . :blush:

2 Likes

Is it too late to leave a cake?

Okay okay, it’s a sculpture…but I can imagine it in chocolate! :grin:

7 Likes

Never!

Thank you!!!

20 chocolate feathers

6 Likes

How the heck did I miss this one too? Happy cake day dude! Your posts always make for a good read. The forum would be a lesser place without you. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

We are similar. :wink:

I was sad that I missed out on the original snowman avatar too. I know it’s not the same but I was happy that they released Frosty avatar later. :+1:

1 Like

Winter avatars

Click for sadness

I know you are trying to be positive

But I keep chasing limited availability 3* healers and not getting them ( including Frosty )

And I finally get limited availability, green Pseudo 5* Buddy after a 3 year chase ( my only decent Green 5* / Pseudo 5* ), and TZS nerfed him to a Pseudo 4.5*

Still no Mother Frakking North after years, and hundreds of USD

So really, I try to avoid thinking of ANY Winter avatars

FIN

I’d gift you a maxed, non-emblemed Frosty from my roster if I could. :cry:

1 Like

35+ years

Thank you

Another reason I am sad Soul Exchange will permanently replace alpha v0.1 of Trading in Empires and Puzzles ( per AMA ) but 3* / 4* Soul Exchange is incredibly unlikely to happen while I still live

FIN

1 Like

I must really be old because I seem to be missing everything. :rofl:

@Gryphonknight has been around this place forever and his input and research over the years stands at the top as far as dedication to this forum.

Very lucky to have you old friend.

Yarr !!!
:pirate_flag::palm_tree::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Gryphonknight, author of the most comprehensive, well formatted posts in the forum. I’m fairly certain that the 4th cake day club must be very exclusive. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes