Happy 4th Cake Day @Gryphonknight! 🍰

Cake day

SamMe

Click for SamMe

Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation: :+1: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :fireworks: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

The day was very eventful even if most was spent fighting with filing

We did enjoy some delicious pasties^1 we had stashed in the freezer

nevarmaor

Click for nevarmaor

Thank you

Gryphonkit, my wife, squeeeeee 'd over the lovely photo of a gryphon, its castle and its knight in shining armor. Now she wants one. Both a gryphon, and a castle full of knights. Though cake is always nice :heavy_heart_exclamation:

P.S. She is also a huge Star Wars fan

anc1ent1

Click for anc1ent1

Thank you

And for the truly decedent combine all three into a chocolate covered rum cake :heavy_heart_exclamation:

sleepyhead

Click for sleepyhead

Thank you

Both the cake, and the link, got a chuckle, and a thumbs up, from Gryphonkit, my wife :heavy_heart_exclamation:

L33tVortex12596

Click for L33tVortex12596

Wow!

We have been watching Baking Impossible on Netflix ^1 and

I still have no clue how the dessert in your photo was make!

Looks insanely yummy :heavy_heart_exclamation: and insanely geometric :heavy_heart_exclamation:

First thought is a pastry chef decided to present their line graph in yummy edible form! Hopefully the smaller red lines mean good news

Harlikwen

Click for notes

I Know, Right :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Sometimes it can be hard to stop

(teasing)
Though according to Gryphonkit, my wife and occasional proofreader, I do not seem to be trying as hard as I could
(end teasing)

Forum gang

And to the rest of the forum gang, thank you.

I would not still be here without the awesome community ( see notes )

Notes

Click for notes

Forums are awesome :hearts: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :orange_heart: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

FIN

8 Likes