🍰 Happy 4th cake day, @anc1ent1!

Happy 1 year Forum anniversary, @AncientPirate1!

I’m thrilled to have you as a contributor on the Forum, and even more so to have you as a loyal alliance mate, celebrating 224 days as a swashbuckling member of The Pirate Horde!

I’d wish you much rum today to celebrate, but I think you had enough last night. :wink:

16 Likes

Happy cake day, and thanks for playing in the counting thread with us. I don’t really know you, but from the few post i’ve seen, you seem like a swell kind of guy, (and if you are in fact a woman, my apologies. :))
twtghfd
Happy cake day again, @anc1ent1

@zephyr1, looks like you did it a second before i did, you wanna merge these 2? or something else?

6 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

thank you dear friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awe thank you for the beautiful pirate cake and of course you are always right. I’ve had too much rum for two nights. But because I’m a Pirate it will be all right. Yarr :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

8 Likes

@AncientPirate1, you’re a great contributor - wise, entertaining and humble.

Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Thank you so much @JonahTheBard . Very nice thing to say from such an honorable Man.
An honorable person is someone who believes in truth and doing the right thing — and tries to live up to those high principles. :wink:

5 Likes

Joined in 2017… So you are really ancient in here. Happy cake day! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @AncientPirate1 Congratulations!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @AncientPirate1!
Blessed to know you as an alliance teammate!

Let’s continue to eat the trash loot bullet in the alliance so everyone else can continue their progress.

6 Likes

What a cool cake - Happy forum anniversary!

4 Likes

Happy :cake: day here too! Blessings and bestest wishes for many many more :partying_face:.

5 Likes

@AncientPirate1 Happy cake day my fellow pirate friend. May your chests be always blessed with the best loots and your barrels be filled with the best rum. :cake: :smile: :skull_and_crossbones: :crossed_swords: :gem: :beers:

6 Likes

This is our destiny and we gladly accept it. As always the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.Thanks you old Scally wag :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

5 Likes

Congrats @AncientPirate1 I enjoy having you as a fellow forum mate!

3 Likes

Awe thank you @princess1.
The pleasure is all mine :wink:

4 Likes

Happy :cake: day!

The world needs more pirates, yar.

360-pcblogimage

7 Likes

Happy :cake: Day @AncientPirate1!! Glad to have you around for your wisdom and humor! I’ve found you to be nothing but helpful on these forums.
Oh @zephyr1, you know who would make an excellent moderator? I’m not going to name any names…Anc1ent1!!!

Damn, I didn’t mean to say that out loud!!! Or throw you under the bus like that anc1ent1? My apologies :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks so much @nevarmaor I am stealing this graph to share with my alliance. Very much appreciated. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Oh I’m not too worried about it I think if I served in that role I would be getting flagged more than I would be flagging. :wink: But thanks for the plug anyway that was kind.

3 Likes