Happy 4th 🍰 Day / Forumversary @Noble_Weasel

Happy, happy :cake: day @Noble_Weasel. Thank you for your many contributions helping countless players. Also known to be a champion of the F2P movement… You are appreciated.

GridArt_20220308_174837406

Tagging some of the members of the F2P Rebellion.

@sleepyhead @Muchacho @SamMe @Saros @Shohoku79 @Gartenerbsen @PlayForFun

12 Likes

Yay! Happy cakeaversary, @Noble_Weasel!

Today, we flash back to 1824 for our picture:

Hope it’s a great day for you!

9 Likes

Happy happy cake day @Noble_Weasel thanks for all your contributions!!

Thanks for the tag @Sarah2 :slight_smile: thoughtful as ever!

10 Likes

Happy 3rd forum anniversary @Noble_Weasel

9 Likes

Happy cake Day @Noble_Weasel :cake::partying_face:

8 Likes

Happy cake day @Noble_Weasel

8 Likes

Happy 3rd forum anniversary @Noble_Weasel :cake:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary @Noble_Weasel
Hope you have a great day … take care and good luck in the game

7 Likes

Have a stoatally awesome :cake: day @Noble_Weasel

7 Likes

Happy forumversary, @Noble_Weasel ! I like very much your contributions in the forum, they are always well thought over, and I particularly appreciate their style, bordering on irony and mild self-mockery… All this is valuable in this forum where many people tend to react as if E&P events were crimes against humanity. Also, I love to read your contributions to discussions of heroes which are shrugged at by the larger community. Even though I am not free to play, the majority of my roster is S1 heroes and HotMs.

Wish you the best of luck in your game! And all the best also in RL!

Thanks for the tag, @Sarah2 !

8 Likes

Happy, happy 3rd Cake Day @Noble_Weasel! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::clinking_glasses::cake:

Many thanks for your valuable contribution to the forum over three years! :exploding_head: I hope you have a great day IRL (and in-game too)!

Please enjoy some cake. If only there were more weasel cakes to choose from online. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for tagging me @Sarah2! :smile:

Over here @sft1965 @Kilted @Igmuhota :wink:

7 Likes

Cake? Where’s the cake. Happy cake day Weasel.

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out, @Sarah2, and all who commented ! Sorry I’ve been a bit scarce over the last few days. Been dealing with a dental emergency with my 8-year-old (which turned out to be minor) and an issue with my vehicle (which did not turn out to be minor, unfortunately), so RL has been a pain lately. The fun weasel cakes (and other weasel-related imagery) made me smile, though.

As someone whose profession is primarily about writing, comments like this take on an extra special significance for me. Thank you very much. As for the style, you can probably thank my dad for that. He taught me a good bit of wit and sarcasm, and I’m doing my best to pass that on to my girls, who often put me in stitches themselves.

I’m just enough of a non-conformist that it makes me happy to find value where others only yawn. Viva la Thorne!

Truly, the best group on the forum!

6 Likes

Happy cake day @Noble_Weasel!

While your forum contributions are great, even (especially?) the ones where you are wrong and I am right but your wrongness further proves my rightness :wink:, you are definitely the #1 Thorne-aholic!

To Thorne!

Whoops, wrong Thorne…

To Thorne!

Oh yeah, that’s the stuff. :heart_eyes:

Enjoy your day Mr. N. Weasel, esq.

:beers:

6 Likes

As the dad of girls who watched too much Disney Channel a few years ago, I cannot emphasize enough how much this is the wrong Thorne! :laughing:

Actually, I prefer this Thorne, the one with an attack that’s almost 100 points higher due to emblems.

And were his costume to grace my roster, I’d push it even higher. Still haven’t ruled out limit breaking him, either. Time to give Frostmorrow a punch worthy of its artwork!

Like every hero in E&P, every forum opinion serves a purpose, even those whose purpose is just to show that there’s always someone on the forum with a wronger (?)… more wrong (?)… is “wrong” even a gradable adjective?.. a less right opinion than yours! :smile:

4 Likes

Happy 3rd cake day @Noble_Weasel :blush:

4 Likes

Happy cake day to you oh noble one!

6 Likes

Good luck, may you get a new great 5* soon!

6 Likes

Wooop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Happy cake day @Noble_Weasel. 3rd anniversaries don’t come up that often. It’s a proper milestone. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes