Happy Cake Day @Ranvir! 🍰

Happy, happy 3rd Cake Day @Ranvir! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses: Wowza, three years! :astonished:

Thank you very much for your positive contribution to the forum! I highly appreciate you. :+1::+1:

Wishing you lots of good luck in your game. Another nice HA10 result soon is always good. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: Hope you have a lovely day.

Please enjoy some cake.

images (29)

Inviting @Sarah2 @sleepyhead @sft1965 @Liam_K @jinbatsu @Magnifique @jinbatsu @PlayForFun @Pike :wink:

11 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Ranvir
Hope you get lots of cake and have tons of good luck in the game
Take care

8 Likes

Happy cake day @Ranvir !

time to play some dice :wink:

9 Likes

Happy cake day @Ranvir ! :cake: :birthday: :moon_cake: :coffee: :balloon: :tada:
Have a great day! :clap:

9 Likes

Awesome having you as part of the forum regulars! Happy raiding!

9 Likes

Happy 3rd Cake Day @Ranvir :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy happy anniversary indeed :bouquet::candle::cupcake::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Happy 3! :partying_face: 3 more are a 6! :crazy_face:

proxy-image (10)-01

8 Likes

Thanks for getting the party started @SamMe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Happy, happy 3rd Forumversary/ :cake: day @Ranvir. Thanks for your many valued contributions throughout the forum. Please enjoy…

Congrats on Miki… Not jealous at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Congrats Ranvir, always a friendly, polite and genuine face on this forum :cupcake:

7 Likes

Happy cake day! Hope there’s a happy creep coming at your way!

7 Likes

Happy cake day and here’s to never miss any happy times!

6 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Happy cake day @Ranvir , may it be filled with many delicious goodies! :birthday: :cake: :beers:

6 Likes

Hope I’m not too late to the party…Happy Cake Day @Ranvir ! May you have a wonderful one! :tada: :tada: :hugs:

5 Likes

I was super busy the last days. Thank you everyone for your sweet messages. :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 years now… and I am really proud to be part of this beautiful community. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I’m late to the party again!

Here are two cakes to make up for that :upside_down_face:

Happy third cake day! That is an impressive achievement.

5 Likes

this :upside_down_face:
Happy Cake day @Ranvir :cake: :cake: :partying_face:

I was seeing my own cake day thread and saw

5 Likes

Then don’t be late this time :wink:
Inviting @Sarah2 @sleepyhead @Dudeious.Maximus @Liam_K @Steve9999 @Liam_K @PlayForFun @Pike @Joesiera @maryij

9 Likes

Happy Forumversary @Ranvir

May the portals show you kindness!

6 Likes