Happy 3rd cake day @JekylandHyde

It’s time for the Ninja Tower…I confess not my favourite event, but I had a go lol. Thanks for this thread @JekylandHyde :wink:.

And I noticed it’s your 3rd Forumversary/ :cake: Day. So, thank you for your many contributions to help the player community. You are appreciated! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Psst celebrations over here… @SamMe @sleepyhead @playforfun @Ruskin505 @anon73591153 @Chadmo @JGE

14 Likes

Happy, happy 3rd Cake Day @JekylandHyde! :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you very much Jeffrey for contributing to the community. I appreciate that you continue to offer a wide variety of videoes for the community! :+1:

Have a nice day, and wishing you a good clump of heroes for your upcoming summons. I watched your summons vid chasing Wilbur’s costume. :see_no_evil:

Please enjoy some cake.

Thanks for starting the celebration and tagging me @Sarah2. :smile: @Pike Look, cake! :crazy_face: Inviting @sft1965 @u2371 @anon73591153 @Dudeious.Maximus @Guvnor to the party. :wink:

7 Likes

Jeffrey, happy Cake Day! Good luck in the game and in life! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @JekylandHyde
Hope you have a great day with lots of delicious cake.
Enjoy, have fun, and here is wishing you lots of good luck in the game on your special day.
Take care
:birthday: :cupcake: :cake:

4 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer::beers::beer::hotdog::green_heart::+1:

3 Likes

Now I’m invited, but I’m not first! :rofl: Thanks @SamMe and @Sarah2. Still, there will be enough cake for everyone. :wink: But that’s not the only reason I’m there. Happy :cake:day @JekylandHyde! You put a lot of effort into the community with your videos.

3 Likes

Wow, this was quote a surprise. Thank you!

This really touched me today—sincerely.

Thank you @Sarah2 @SamMe @ArktikaTF @JGE @Pike and of course @Dudeious.Maximus !

9 Likes

Happy 3rd forum anniversary @JekylandHyde !

Thanks for your efforts here and on your YouTube channel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

happy cake day @JekylandHyde and thanks for all that you do!!

3 Likes

happy cake day @JekylandHyde

2 Likes

Thank you for creating content @JekylandHyde
You focus on how to help the rest of us without forcing us to skip through half of your video. #1 YouTuber IMO.

4 Likes

Happy cake day @JekylandHyde :cake:

Thanks for all the fun content Jeff

3 Likes

Whoever can you be thinking of :thinking:?

1 Like

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus for moving posts to a standalone thread! :+1:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @JekylandHyde :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Thank you for your kindness and everything you do for this community!

3 Likes

Happy 3rd Cake Day @JekylandHyde keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Happy happy day @JekylandHyde !

Sorry I ate up your cake. More coming.

:birthday::cupcake:

4 Likes

Happy cake day @JekylandHyde
:cake::partying_face::three::candle:

3 Likes

Happy day to you! :partying_face: :wind_face: :candle: :cupcake: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy belated cake day! Love those helpful videos you make. Been out of wifi reception for awhile, sorry for my tardiness.

4 Likes