Happy Forumversary @sleepyhead šŸ°

Happy anniversary @sleepyhead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats, @sleepyhead !

5 Likes

@nevarmaor I love indulging my passion for sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

@jinbatsu thank you!

@AncientPirate1 how very nice of you to say! I will gladly partake in your rum as well, aaar! Yo ho ho and a few bottles of rum!

@PlayForFun thank you!

@666blah666 thank you!!

7 Likes

Congrats, @sleepyhead, my F2P Rebellion comrade. Always a pleasure to have your input.

5 Likes

thank you @Noble_Weasel , and likewise! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good vibes. Congrats and cheers

1 Like

Also good for fashion and light jousting.

4 Likes

Indeed, happy 2nd forumversary @sleepyhead !

A VERY bright spot in the forum for sure. Kind, insightful, helpful. Thanks for being there for us noobs!

6 Likes

Thank you @fight_happy ! Some hilarious Community references thereā€¦ maybe I should binge-watch it lol

Thank you @Igmuhota ! I never thought of you as a noob, youā€™re just as insightful as the rest of us!

5 Likes

Happy cake day @sleepyhead! Itā€™s truly been an honor working with you, my friend. You are an amazing co-leader, and an even more amazing person.

Should you ever decide to leave my alliance, I would be more than happy to write you a letter of recommendation.

7 Likes

thank you boss @TGW ! Itā€™s my honor to be in our alliance - especially considering all the other amazing people there :wink: and youā€™re stuck with me, huzzah! Am really happy being a Ghostie :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Making a second post because he deserves two. Absolutely without a doubt, @sleepyhead is one of the finest people I have ever known. He is an excellent co-leader.

He is always helpful and encouraging.
He has never missed a flag, ever.
He is a top performer in both wars and titans!
But heā€™s humble about it!
He will go the extra mile to help out his teammates.
He is extremely knowledgeable.
He regularly posts helpful banners, and helps direct things when Iā€™m not online.
Friendly, funny, intelligent, genuinely nice guy. 12/10 would recommend.

If I were to start a company, Iā€™d hire him on the spot to lead any department of his choosing. No hesitation, no questions asked. No micromanaging necessary. He works well both independently and in a team environment.

If/when I do end up leaving the game for good, I am leaving my alliance to him. And I know it will be in good hands.

11 Likes

Congratz @sleepyhead on your 2nd yr forumversary!

I donā€™t know how you do it, but youā€™re always upbeat, kind and generous. You are an asset in our alliance. Iā€™m glad youā€™re a Ghostie!

6 Likes

@TGW you are a gem, thanks for the recognition - Iā€™m just doing what youā€™re doing :wink: Now Iā€™m so gonna make you a reference any time I apply for something!

@amrath thanks, so glad weā€™re alliance mates and buddies! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well iā€™ll be a Monkeyā€™s Uncle. Congratulations @sleepyhead ! Sorry iā€™m late

2 Likes

Hi uncle @Saphirra ! Hey better late than never, and thank you for the greeting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another year has past, and nowā€¦

Happy 3rd Forumversary @sleepyhead! TGW said it best ā€¦

You just make the Forum a funner and happier place to be. Hereā€™s your coffee and Happy :cake: Day my friendā€¦

Tagging a few friendsā€¦
@akionna @PlayForFun @Pike @sft1965 @SamMe @nevarmaor @Chadmo @Saphirra @AncientPirate1 Darn that tag 10 limit :cry:

9 Likes

Happy 3rd forum anniversary @sleepyhead

6 Likes

Happy forum anniversary and thank you for all you do :bouquet::partying_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

how sweet! thanks for the bump up @Sarah2 , I didnā€™t even realize! thanks for quoting dear @TGW , high praise when it comes from you two!

thanks @PlayForFun and @Gwniver , appreciate your appreciation!

8 Likes