Happy 2nd forumversary @sleepyhead 🍰

A F2P champion, creator of fun community content threads… The E&P Word Association Thread
and, genuine nice person.

Happy happy 2nd forumversary @sleepyhead. Thank you, thank you for helping to make the forum a funner and more informative place to be.

Continuing in the @zephyr1 tradition, your cake…

Cheers :wine_glass: to many, many more.

Tagging a few forum buddies…
@ThePirateKing @akionna @PM229 @Pike @amrath @TGW @Muchacho @nevarmaor Darn, I can only tag 10 people :sweat:

16 Likes

Happy cake day @sleepyhead :cake:

It’s always a pleasure chatting with you. Thank you for you awesome contributions to this community. And here’s wishing for many more years to come. Let’s keep the F2P flag flying high. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Sleepy head!! Wake up for some cake pal!

Bon appetit

9 Likes

2 years old! You geriatric old duffer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Happy :birthday: day @sleepyhead :grinning:

8 Likes

Happy, happy 2nd cake day @sleepyhead! Thanks for your helpful contributions to the community. Hope you have an awesome day! :partying_face::birthday: + plenty of :coffee:

Thanks @Sarah2 for kicking off the celebration for sleepyhead! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Happy cake day to one of my favorite E&P’ers. (I have to say that, it’s in my alliance contract…)

:grinning:

EDIT: seriously, your relentless goodwill and cheerfulness is an inspiration.

11 Likes

Happy forumversary! :smiley:

8 Likes

Happy 2nd forumversary, @sleepyhead. :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

How sweet and thoughtful! wow, two years goes by so fast!

Thank you @Sarah2 for kicking the thread off, and for listing so many nice things about me :stuck_out_tongue: you’re wonderful!

@ThePirateKing the same, I love your cool ideas! indeed, let’s keep demonstrating the heights that FTP can reach!

@Chadmo I made it! woke up in time for cake… had to roll out of bed, literally, to do it!

@Dr-Zoidberg how time flies! oh, my aching back… thanks! :slight_smile:

@SamMe i’m having coffee now! thanks for such a cheery wish! :slight_smile:

@sft1965 tee-hee, I love your humor! and thank you - I do my best. But I have to say, you are more relentless than I, as I said before you are a very strong man!

@FraVit93 @Silencio thank you! :slight_smile: cake for everyone!

16 Likes

Thanks @Sarah2 and congrats @sleepyhead !

May your tired mind find the caffeine for a fun day! Is this your cake!?! … it should be:

:beers:

10 Likes

thanks @Muchacho , that looks like the best cake ever! Coffee and chocolate, my two favorite things together :wink:

10 Likes

Thank you @sleepyhead for bringing joy to the forum and uncovering its deepest secrets!
:shushing_face: :wink:
Happy :cake:day!

8 Likes

TWO!

You’re a toddler now @sleepyhead, bumbling about the threads, sticking your finger in places it doesn’t belong, getting shocked by the rage outlets …

Happy Cake Day! You are a true gem here.

Have an Ariel :rofl:

9 Likes

thanks @Pike , always fun posting on the game threads with you :wink:

thanks @nevarmaor ! hah, I still hope one day to have an Ariel… also funny cause the Little Mermaid was the first movie I ever watched, way way back when I was a wee baby lol!

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Cake day @sleepyhead. :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day @sleepyhead! :cake:

Here is a virtual gift for you:

9 Likes

Thanks @Agl !

Thanks @D_DI , what a perfect gift! I love it!

8 Likes

Now you can sleep virtually in comfort.

9 Likes

Happy forum annyversary @sleepyhead ! :cake: :cake: :cake: :coffee:
Have a nice day.

8 Likes

Happy anniversary @sleepyhead

You create treasures and there is magic all around you.

Such a vital part of this place.

We shall celebrate with a keg of my finest rum. :pirate_flag:

Yarr!!!

11 Likes

Cookie Settings