Happy 2nd 🍰 Day / Forumversary @Gwniver

Happy 2nd :cake: Day / Forumversary @Gwniver. One of the most positive, thoughtful and cheeriest of forum users. You are appreciated!

‘If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. This you do, all the time. Thank you!

Please enjoy a special treat just for you…

Tagging a few forum buddies to continue the festivities.
@sleepyhead @Muchacho @PlayForFun @RandaPanduh @nicoX @SamMe @Sam-I-Am @OGdirty1Kanobi @Noble_Weasel

14 Likes

Best wishes to you, always very friendly and caring. I hope you never lose the faith :birthday:

7 Likes

An anniversary for a helpful and very thoughtful person who loves the game. You’re my kinda human!

Keep it up Gwen, you’re AOK in my book.

Cheers!

10 Likes

Wow! Two years already? Definitely a valued voice within the FTP Rebellion and on the forum at large. Congrats on this milestone.

10 Likes

happy cake day to one of the sweetest, kindest, nicest, most positive posters ever! @Gwniver

and thanks always @Sarah2 for starting the party! (And reminding me it’s a cake day not a birthday lol :slight_smile: )

9 Likes

Happy second forum anniversary @Gwniver !

9 Likes

Merry forumversary @Gwniver :tada: :birthday:

8 Likes

You are one of the guardians of justice on this forum, it is not easy to be noble and good-natured, but you do it very well. And a smile - give it to everyone!
Happy Anniversary, @Gwniver! :birthday:

10 Likes

A happy forumversarey.

Always with kindness and warmth, spinning merrily across the forums, a wake of smiles left to us to appreciate and remember .

8 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Gwniver
Hope you have a great day and get lots of delicious cake :cake:
Wishing you lots of good luck in the game on your special day
Take care ……
:clinking_glasses: :chocolate_bar: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :tada:

7 Likes

Happy :cake: day, @Gwniver! Hope you have a fantastic day :slight_smile: Thanks for being such a kind and bright star on these forums!

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Anniversary @Gwniver ! Looking forward to more heartwarming posts from you.

7 Likes

Happy, happy 2nd Cake Day @Gwniver! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you very much @Gwniver for sharing your energy and continuously spreading positivity on the forum. You definitely help make the forum a more fun place to be. :+1::+1::smile:

Wishing you lots of good luck in-game and IRL.

Please enjoy some cake.

Thank you kindly @Sarah2 for starting the celebration, and for tagging me! :smile:

Thinking of @sft1965.

9 Likes

@Gwniver was here!

Happy :cake:day!

8 Likes

Happy forumversary sunshine!

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Gwniver !
How are you? :blush:

6 Likes

Happy second cake day @Gwniver :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy cake day to you @Gwniver , the sweetest member of the forum!

A maxed and emblemed Sigrunn just for you.

May the world be as kind to you as you are to the world.

11 Likes

Awww, I can´t believe this…

You guys. Are the best. Thank you so much :heart:

One of those days here - and then, to log on and see so many heartfelt and personal messages and a feeling of being showered with love just made it so much better.

Thank. You. So. Much. :sunny:

Really! Thank you, @Sarah2 , @Jack.O.Kent , @Chadmo , @Noble_Weasel , @sleepyhead , @PlayForFun , @Elioty33 , @BanGan , @Shadowlander , @JGE

19 Likes

…And @Control_Freq , @BlackZed , @SamMe , @Pike , @L33tVortex12596 , @Sorvina, @OGdirty1Kanobi and @NicoX :love_letter: too! :heart:

10 Likes