Happy 2nd Cake Day @Yhc! šŸ°

Happy, happy 2nd Cake Day @Yhc! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you again for continuing to share your energy with us, beyond your game retirement. You are appreciated! :smile:

Have a great day, and please enjoy some cake. Hopefully Happy Hippo is still good on a cake for you. :sweat_smile:

images (21)

Inviting @Sarah2 @sleepyhead @sft1965 @PlayForFun @Pike @Annjul @nicos to join the celebration.

10 Likes

Happy second Forum anniversary @Yhc

8 Likes

Happy cake day!

Thanks for being here, always nice to read your insightful posts.

Damn this cake looks amazing, Iā€™d jump on it :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@Yhc : Happy 2nd :cake: Day

8 Likes

Lol, I just noticed itā€™s my cake day too.
It feels so strange this is only my second cake day, thou :thinking:

And for what concerns the hippoesā€¦
I do appreciate the thought but I still canā€™t think of them without a note of disgust :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oops, i forgot:
Thanks to
@SamMe (official cards&carbs pusher of the forum), @Annjul (resistance is futile, you will be F2Ped and thereā€™s a realm ready for you in the Queendom), @dansing (because being nice is mostly welcomed when it occurs between often disagreeing parties) and @sleepyhead (who is always so much nicer to me than I deserve and makes me feel especially connected to ā€œthemā€)

Others will come (or not, but thatā€™s ok) and I want you all to know that you are the reason I still hang around.
Many many dignified royal waves and gestures of appreciation to you all.
If I could I would bathe in tiramisĆ¹ with the all of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Edit 2: I just noticed that it was actually @PlayForFun to wish me well, rather than sleepyā€¦ Iā€™m confident he will be in board as soon as coffee is brewed. In the meanwhile I make amends and recognize the pleasure of being acknowledged by a player who has given so much to the community :wink:

9 Likes

@Yhc . you deserve all the niceness and more , you do :slight_smile: never think you donā€™t (and thanks for the shoutout - I think @PlayForFun and I just have similar avatars but itā€™s always a compliment to be mistaken for him!) happy anniv and thanks for all you contribute to this little community

and you know me so well, I need coffee so badlyā€¦

thanks to @SamMe for being so thoughtful, and a shout out to @Annjul whose posts I always enjoy reading as well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Yhc at this moment only POV is between me and fp2 so you might be onto something!

@sleepyhead youā€™re too kind, recently they are rather rants than posts :rofl:
Love your opinions on forum as well :handshake:

10 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Yhc
Hope you have a great day, lots of cake and loads of good luck in the game
Take care

8 Likes

Happy forum anniversary :cake: :tada: :slightly_smiling_face:

:smile:

8 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart: :+1:

9 Likes

Cake? Party? Count me in! Happy :cake:day @Yhc!

9 Likes

Happy 2nd Forumversaryā€¦ My how time flies! Thank you for your many contributions throughout the forum. :wine_glass: Cheers to many more.

Thanks @SamMe for continuing to spread sunshine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy second cake day, @Yhc! Iā€™m glad youā€™re here.

Thank you for sending me on multiple hunts to figure out clues through your posts :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The Collectiveā€¦ is waiting.
Speaking of which I hope you are not missing on Picard because if you are youā€™d better know that Dr. Sheldon Cooper wouldnā€™t back you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, @JGE but I already have the best luck in the game and itā€™s one I made myself: the only RNG I bump into these days are the mechanics I implement to escape local minima in optimization algorithms :relieved:

I would also like to thank @Gwniver but I have a feeling thereā€™s one queen too many here :wink:

Of course you are in and very welcome to the table: we need some valuable fats beside all those carbs. Hereā€™s the omega thrā€¦ @Pike !
I meant Pike!
:speaking_head::ear:
What? Given the environment it is likely that he means to be the weapon?
Overruled, as per queenā€™s prerogative!

A good thank you to @Sarah2 as well because she is a nice soul and from the land down under too which appears to be high correlation. And very much highlight how Iā€™m not :roll_eyes:
I try, but the weight of responsibilityā€¦ :crown:

@BlueHair Iā€™m the one flattered by people using their precious time in a hunt for meaning in the delusions of a lonely elderly lady: you give meaning to my craziness :wink:

And when it comes to @Dudeious.Maximus ā€¦ what appreciation words can I write except that this Queen is still waiting for her frigging dragon? :angry: After two years nonetheless! :triumph:
I should have you chained in the dungeons and tickled till an egg falls off of you!
Thanks for having me and bearing my weird character, I know itā€™s not that easy as a mod.
And forget the dragon: not only itā€™s a joke I like to keep on going but, as Queen, had I asked and not been satisfied I should be now wearing a dragonā€™s hide corset. And we donā€™t want that :kissing_heart:

Itā€™s spring - well, somewhere always is - and we might be escaping a pandemic and a global scale war. The Queen orders you to cheer for that rather than her and to celebrate like thereā€™s no tomorrow.
Because truth isā€¦ You canā€™t know that there is one.
Iā€™m sending you all all the love thatā€™s left in
This old heart of mine
Been broke a thousand times

on the sexy voice of Sir Roderick.
All hail the Queen, but mostly yourselves because you are special and, if it can be pleonastic, this Queen feels that a gacha is somewhere it should always be put out in the wild: this Queen loves you. And not after taxes :rofl:

11 Likes

What a thank you speech - For a moment there I thought I was reading a recap of the Oscar show! :100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hope your cake was out of this world!!

4 Likes

That would have been way shorter.

• G.I. Jade!
    <slap>
  • Thank you, love makes you stupid

I also have the musical version
Will
Will
Will
Will
Rock
You
<slap>

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy Cake day @Yhc . :birthday: :blush:

4 Likes

even your rants are very sensible @Annjul , which is why I enjoy them so much :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, that was brilliant :joy:

2 Likes