Happy 2nd Cake Day/Week @PlayForFun! 🍰♾️

@SamMe oh no apologies necessary, thank you for being so thoughtful!

and another congratulatory message to the very awesome @PlayForFun , thanks again for all that you do!

7 Likes

Thanks for the best wishes everyone.
I wish you the best too !

12 Likes

Happy cake days @PlayForFun ! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :pancakes: :moon_cake: :cake: :tada:

Thanks @SamMe for tagging me :muscle: :+1:

7 Likes

Joining in, although a bit late! Thanks for all your reporting, explanations, investigations @PlayForFun! Two years? And so many things done for the benefit of the community? I cannot even imagine how you do it.

Happy cakeday!

6 Likes

Thx @jinbatsu
Köszi @Gartenerbsen

5 Likes

:grinning:

20"holtalálszerreidőt???!!!"

2 Likes

More belated tags. :see_no_evil:

@Chadmo @Math4lyfe @Saphirra @VeryQuietly @Rook Please join us to help continue celebrating @PlayForFun’s awesomeness! And apologies for late tagging. :scream_cat:

8 Likes

Happy Cake Day belatedly @PlayForFun

6 Likes

Eep! I missed it? Happy cake day, @PlayForFun! The internet gods bequeath you the following item:

I looked up “Play For Fun Cake” and this popped out.

Let’s make it a Happy Cake WEEK! Go you! :grin:

8 Likes

100% yes! :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

20 @PlayForFun deserves a week’s celebration

7 Likes

I’ve edited the thread title again. :wink:

@Pike I think we should make an official entire Cake Day Week for @PlayForFun next year… So, updated plan: let’s aim for three threads going simultaneously for at least a week. :innocent:

Spamming the Community Content section is ok, right? :crazy_face:

10 Likes

I do it constantly! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

5 Likes

Thx @Rook @SamMe @sft1965

4 Likes

I personally feel it should be named “general discussion”, which makes it kind of unspammamble unless you are an MLM marketer.

The forum where I was a moderator for 8 years had a sub section called The Orange Sofa. We even had a weekday appointed to inappropriate content “Inappropriate Wednesday”

6 Likes

Hm, we tried an unstopable birthday thread for @Math4lyfe. :thinking: We weren’t really successful, but at least it lasted a few months. Since we have already reached 4 days, maybe we can keep this here going? :smirk:
Happy cake day again @PlayForFun ! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy cake day, late, but every day is cake day… preferably chocolate.
Thank you for your contributions to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:
:cake: :beers:

8 Likes

@Math4lyfe is pretty special imo. She was always fantastic to me. Her Birthday/Cake Day thread has to be a forum record (help me @Gryphonknight you are our only hope). :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:thinking:

We could make this thread a Happy Cake Day/Week*, plus a new starting point of public thanks for @PlayForFun? Similar to @Mistress_of_Shadows’ excellent thread, but purely dedicated to PlayForFun? What do you think?

*We can always edit the thread title to extend the celebration again! :innocent:

Happy mid-Cake Week @PlayForFun! :partying_face::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

A cake every day ? :smiley: I need to go to a diet afterwards :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes! A cake of your choice everyday for at least seven days. :innocent:

@PlayForFun What cakes do you most enjoy? :wink: And would you care for an accompanying :tea: or :coffee:?

6 Likes

Cookie Settings