Happy 2nd Cake Day @Pompitous 🍰

Happy, happy second Cake Day @Pompitous! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Thank you for your entertaining contribution to the forum! In case you’ve forgotten, I’ve literally laughed out loud at some of your posts. :+1::+1:

Please enjoy some chocolate sponge cake. And a :coffee: or :tea: or perhaps :beers:.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend. :smile:

Tagging a few people. Another party = more cake! @Sarah2 @sleepyhead @sft1965 @Pike @PlayForFun @nevarmaor @Gartenerbsen @jinbatsu @AncientPirate1

11 Likes

Ooooh, I made so many of such cakes (and seen even more) during the birthdays of all the kids of the neighbourhood, including mine!

Wish you a good cakeday, @Pompitous , and a pleasant 3rd year on the forums!

6 Likes

Happy second cake day @Pompitous !

7 Likes

Another party, another reason for cake! And another need for Unikum @Gartenerbsen. May you have a nice :cake:day @Pompitous and may many follow.

6 Likes

Thanks for fighting the good fight @Pompitous , happy cake day!

7 Likes

Happy cake day. As one regular to another, I find your posts thought provoking. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ah yes. For the sake of good digestion, here is the Unicum for after the party:

8 Likes

I’ve never had that. That beverage’s secret formula has an interesting history.
And I like bitter things. They agree with my cellular vibration and sow harmony.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks all

7 Likes

@SamMe
Thanks for tagging me on these. :yellow_heart:

@Pompitous
Here’s wishing you a happy second anniversary on the forum.

You are a vital part of the community and another part of the reason I’ve hung around for so long.

Best of luck in everything you do.

:palm_tree::birthday::star_struck:

6 Likes

Happy cake day @Pompitous ! :birthday: :pancakes: :moon_cake: :cake: :coffee: :tada:
Have a great day!

Thank you @SamMe for the tag :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Pompitous. Have a great one.

I couldn’t find one smoking at midnight …

4 Likes

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you know me from Line. That’s an uncanny cake for my avatar there:

Thanks @nevarmaor @jinbatsu and @AncientPirate1 !!!

5 Likes

Happy cake day, @Pompitous !

3 Likes