Happy 2nd Cake Day @Magnifique! 🍰

Happy, happy 2nd Cake Day @Magnifique! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thanks for your continued contribution to the forum. I think it’s always nice to see people getting something good from HA10/MV/elemental chests etc when RNG decides to shine :sweat_smile:. :+1::smile:

Hope you have a great day IRL and in-game too!

Please enjoy some cake.

Inviting @OGdirty1Kanobi @Sarah2 @sleepyhead @sft1965 @PlayForFun @Necromancer2k8 @leejow @KeeSnow to join the celebration. :wink:

10 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread! @SamMe

Happy forum birthday! @Magnifique Wish you the best luck in this game - lots of 4* ascension material, 5* aethers and high quality heroes in the year to come!

7 Likes

Congrats on the milestone 2nd :cake: day @Magnifique :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:. Thank you for your positivity, even after 70+ HA*10 retrains :wink:. Thanks for noticing @SamMe :hugs: .

Another cake…

6 Likes

Happy 2nd cake day Mags :cake: :cupcake: :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy cake day @Magnifique :cake: :partying_face:

6 Likes

happy cake day Magnifique, thanks for helping make this forum a great place,

8 Likes

Happy 2nd Cake Day @Magnifique

7 Likes

Happy cake day @Magnifique. Without you and your Mystic Vision luck, I would despair. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Woop have a blast :beer::beers::beer::hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Congrats on the 2 years of service to the e&p universe. It always has ups and downs with loads of disappointment but the forums are home to good people to help keep morale up like yourself. Thanks for all the contributions and this is about the safest image I can post -

bday-605

I’m unfortunately known for my weird nsfw memes so i hope it will suffice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh my, it’s been another year already! :scream: :joy:

You guys are amazing! :star_struck: A real treasure to this forum. :hugs:

Thanks everyone ! @SamMe @Sarah2 @KeeSnow @PlayForFun @Ranvir @OGdirty1Kanobi @sft1965 @sleepyhead @Dudeious.Maximus @Necromancer2k8

10 Likes

Happy cake day @Magnifique! :cake: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Happy 2nd :cake: Day @Magnifique

6 Likes

Happy cake day @Magnifique …
Have a great day, with lots of fun and lots of cake.
Take care and good luck in your game

7 Likes

Much appreciated, @Petri @dansing @JGE ! :hugs:
Was going to share some cake with you all , but then…

9 Likes

Happy cake day! I hope your day isn’t nerfed.

6 Likes

@Magnifique. Not long after I posted about your luck with Mystic Vision and my despair. Look what showed just after and then again this morning (totally legit, they have time stamps). :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That makes me so happy! :star_struck:
Let the good stuff keep coming! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes