Happy 2 Yr forum - versary @ThePirateKing 🍰

As I was browsing the forum, I noticed… Its your 2yr Forumversary :cake::cake:.

Thank you my friend for all you do to share your knowledge with anyone who asks. Thank you, thank you - totally blessed to be your alliance mate too.

And you’ve achieved many Accolades without spending a cent. Legendary :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:!

Tagging a few friends…
@DBC @rapcoon @Saltyy @NeG @WhenWeCollide @SinjCeridan @princess1 @PlayForFun @CaptainjaKCsparrow @Yates1876

17 Likes

Plenty of grog for the pirateking argggh :beer::beers::beer::hotdog: the scallywag he is have a good one arggh!

5 Likes

Happy 2nd forumversary @ThePirateKing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Two years @ThePirateKing!!

3 Likes

Yo ho yo ho a Forumer’s life for me
I answer a question with nary a pause
Drink up me hearties yo ho!
And post the best memes to thund’rous applause
Drink up me hearties yo ho!

~ThePirateKing

:grin:

9 Likes

To one of the nicest people I’ve had the pleasure to know, even in this virtual setting. It takes a very special person to have their character show through in such a limited format.

Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing it with us!

5 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @ThePirateKing!!

Enjoy a happy pirate jig:
Pirate Happy Dance

14 Likes

This gif is LIT! Happy Anniversary @ThePirateKing, you’re totally awesome!

5 Likes

Happy Forumversary TPK! And thank you for dedicating so much of your own free time in order to help the rest of us get better. You are truly a remarkable alliance mate.

3 Likes

I am so very glad you are around. Even in a crowd of fantastic people you stand out! Happy 2 years tpk :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy forumversary - enjoy the day

2 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @ThePirateKing and many many more!! :tada::confetti_ball::birthday::champagne:

You’ve provided expert advice and shared so much time and effort through your YouTube channel, in this E&P community forum, and within the alliances that you’ve been part of and led…many in the E&P community have benefited from your knowledge and generosity (I certainly know that I have!)…

…it’s people like you that have made the E&P game and the community forum worth being part of!!

You’ve always kept it real…kept it fun… and you will always be appreciated!

Kerrang :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Happy :cake: day, from one pirate to another. :+1:

4 Likes

Happy forum anniversary TPK !!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy secondary anniversary TPK! I really hope our journey in the incognitos will stand for long! :birthday: :raised_hands: :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Great stuff TPK, glad to have gotten to know you and the dedication you have for the community, especially the f2pers

4 Likes

2 years of outstanding contributions! Congrats and thank you!

6 Likes

Happy :cake: :cake: day to my F2P hero, @ThePirateKing !!

@ThePirateKing- you’re an inspiration to a lot of F2P players (myself included).

I consider myself lucky to be able to interact with you on a regular basis and to have the opportunity to learn from your insights. :slight_smile:

Keep playing and keep inspiring.

Here’s to another great F2P year ahead! :beers:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @ThePirateKing , thanks for raising the FTP flag high - and also for being one of the most genuinely nice, kind, players on the forum who shares knowledge in a very generous and encouraging way. I always come away from interactions with you feeling very positive.

3 Likes

Happy 2 years @ThePirateKing.
Awesome, you survived. :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings