Happy Forumversary / šŸ° Day @Luna

It wasā€™t one of my posts. I remember @Luna mentioning she likes the cello better than the piano. Which is of course very wrong.

Jk Luna, donā€™t yell at me. :joy: Here is another great cello classic I extend as an olive branch. And thereā€™s a piano too, so we have the best of both worlds (not really, the piano plays a minor role in that piece, but please indulge me).

5 Likes

ā€˜The swanā€™

13th movement of the ā€˜carnival of animalsā€™

My favourite :green_heart:

Here is movement 4

The tortoise

6 Likes

Dammit! I shouldā€™ve guessed. I like it much better too - no offense to Bach, heā€™s dead anyway. :joy: I hesitated between the two, but I decided to go with the safe pick - though it was a unique arrangement.

:pleading_face: :point_down:

5 Likes

Happy 1st :cake: day @Luna may you stay with us for many more cakes from now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

To @Luna :

:beers:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @Luna :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I know, crazy. And same, Iā€™ve been here longer than Luna, but I definitely havenā€™t made the same impact. Iā€™m trying tho, just in different direction with trashy songs :joy:
And also, your contribution wasnā€™t just about ducks. It was about cannibalism too.

8 Likes

Sure, letā€™s just ignore the major breakthroughs Iā€™ve made in the ever important fields of ā€œRabbitsā€ and ā€œBashing Klaern.ā€ :roll_eyes: :joy:

5 Likes

Did somebody say ā€œcannibalismā€? And @NicoX is here?
Iā€™m in! Whatever it is!

And Happy Cake Day @Luna

6 Likes

Happy, happy 1st Cake Day @Luna! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful positive energy with us! You help make the forum a much fun-er place! :+1::+1:

I hope we can celebrate many more Cake Days with you.

Please enjoy some cake.

Many thanks @Sarah2 for starting the celebration, and for tagging me! :smile: You are awesome!

8 Likes

@Luna! :partying_face: :birthday:
I canā€™t believe itā€™s only the first anniversary! Everything you do here is wonderful andā€¦ so necessary for many. I hope to congratulate you on your tenth anniversary!
Iā€™m late, so music instead of cake :wink:

@Pike, thanks a lot for the reminder!

7 Likes

7 Likes

Happy happy forum anniversay, @Luna!! I hope all is well with you! :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Happy belated cake day @Luna !!!

and a little music to devour your cake toā€¦

4 Likes

Happy Cake day Music Master :grin: :partying_face: :cake: @luna

Guys letā€™s rockā€™n roll :partying_face:
@Pike @Joesiera @PlayForFun @sleepyhead @Sarah2 @SamMe @Steve9999 @Dudeious.Maximus @BlueHair

11 Likes

Another year another cake day. Keep loving the game Luna, happy cake day to you.

8 Likes

Thanks @Vidya128 & @Chadmo :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:.

Getting old :innocent:

7 Likes

Happy cake day @Luna

Have a wonderful day :notes: :turtle: :musical_note:

IMG_2625

Tag @AncientPirate1 @ProfLoki @Beckwak @Harlikwen @Yomagn-tho @C.Occam @Ripobin_The_First @Pike

11 Likes

Happiest of cake days @Luna !

10 Likes

Happy :cake:day @Luna!

Maybe today youā€™ll get the driving service. :smirk:

9 Likes