đŸ•” Hannah – S4 Hero – 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Hannah

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Druid
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 841 805 1545
4/90 962 922 1767
Origin Family
Voyagers of the Underwild Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
fiend-resist Fiend Resist At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new Fiends for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Start Battle With Mana – This hero receives 20% mana at the start of the battle.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Corrupting Idol
  • Deals 215% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Summons a Golden Idol Fiend for the target and nearby enemies. The Fiend damages the enemy with 43% attack every turn.
  • The Golden Idol Fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 20% of the target’s max health.
  • The Golden Idol Fiend gives -20% attack for its owner for as long as the owner has Golden Idol Fiends. This effect cannot be cleansed.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 20% / 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 50 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There are no changes to Hannah from last seen beta build.

Beta Info: đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 2 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v37]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Hannah?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Hannah.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Hannah and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Hannah worth summoning for?

• Would you use Hannah on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Hannah?

• What heroes would you take when facing Hannah as an opponent?

• Would you give Hannah Druid Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Hannah’s special?

• What do you think of Hannah’s character design?

• If you Summoned Hannah and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Hannah and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Hannah when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Hannah, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Hannah (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Hannah), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 4 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Underwild Featured Legendary Hero?

It’s important to remember that Season 4 Underwild Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 4 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.3% chance of summoning Hannah (Featured).

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 9 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Hannah by pull 30
  • 28 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Hannah by pull 100
  • 50 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Hannah by pull 300
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Hannah by pull 898
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Hannah by pull 1380

Putting that in Perspective

Gems cost $99.99 US for 10,000. A 30x Summons costs $83.99 US.

• 91 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Hannah by the 30th pull.

• If 1 Million players each spent $83.99 USD to summon 30 times, 904,687 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Hannah.

• 28 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Hannah by the 100th pull.

• If 1 Million players each spent $281.97 USD to summon 100 times, 716,133 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Hannah.

• 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Hannah by the 1,380th pull.

• If 1 Million players each each spent $3,863.61 USD to summon 1,380 times, 9,975 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Hannah.

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Hannah (post release)

:question: Is Hannah worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Hannah would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Hannah’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Healing Inhibitor
  • Attack Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Hannah compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Hannah’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Hannah worth giving Druid Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Hannah is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Hannah is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

So now we know @Altius_Virgule 
 Mrs. Indiana Jones is called Hannah!

4 Likes

Yeah, and I was surprised they released two new S4 heroes this month.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t seen a thread for Hannah, but here’s her artwork

I got lucky on a coin pull this morning

10 Likes

She looks good, and I’m sure she could be a real pain in the a*s with her very fast mana on the first fire. I love Elizabeth’s fiends, so I would not be disappointed if I get this purple archaeologist !

2 Likes

Thank you for moving this @Guvnor

Is this confirmed that the boost takes her to 6 tiles with mana troop? (Like VF?)

EDIT: confirmed for myself in game she is VF on first one with bonus. Comes out at be 6.4 tiles so 6 with the mana troop at 11 I believe.

2 Likes

What a fantastic hero. As much as I would love to have Elizabeth with her ability to slow mana, Hannah has way more usability.

3 Likes

i might use my coin pulls to try for her just for the artwork.

2 Likes

Is it better to emblem her for attack or defense?

1 Like

32 pulls : Hannah, Justice and a the rest 3* and 4*.
She is very fast with mana troop level 5 (I checked it out myself).

4 Likes

Hannah’s character design does not match her “dark” element. She should have been swapped with Elizabeth for color and been red. Elizabeth’s character is definitely “dark”.

10 Likes

Why does she have way more usability? With a 23 troop Elizabeth and Hannah will typically charge at the same speed. Hannah gets an advantage on charge 1 though, but Elizabeth is significantly more impactful.

8 Likes

I think Beth and Hannah are annoying in the same level but faster heroes will always give some extra trouble. Specially nowadays with all those fast heroes BS.

I hate the word owner, hannah is the owner since she summoned them. it should be target or victim or something.

Where’s the this hero needs nerfed thread?

These heroes’ do too much with the stats and mana they have. She does 6 distinct things. Plus is a druid so she can summon minions, Which also means mana troop 17 for the break on every charge besides teh first.

Just way too much in one hero with that mana speed and stats

I was giving a big plus to the 20% mana at the start of the battle. In a long battle I’ll take Elizabeth. But I give a huge usability plus to get me to that first charge.

I also think usability could apply to defense. Not sure she’ll crack top defenses though.

We’ll see. The health absorber is the big hit here IMO
it’s like doing that much more damage.

One thing I noticed from a test-drive video is that her fiends essentially prevent the opposing team from buffing their attack i.e. BK’s attack up will not buff his allies that have a fiend since the debuff is undispellable.

9 Likes

It works the same between Odin and Elizabeth.
Allies cannot get mana-generating buffs as long as they have Elizabeth’s fiends.

2 Likes