Hanitra or Neith?

Hi all! I have enough darts to max 1 only.
I brought them to 3/70. Both of them can be annoying, so I actually like both :grin:
Who is your favorite? :grinning:
CTP here so I will play with what I got :sweat_smile:
The poll is down below :grin:

1 Like

Neith is more reliable but Hanitra is a very much needed hero, I vote Hanitra.

1 Like

Blind is like a cleansable Dodge, without added benefits of applying. Dodge is therefore a much superior status effect (effects all opponents, can’t be cleansed, added trigger benefit, higher probability).

1 Like

I have played around with Hanitra at 3.70. I find that in general is better to get another healer than her except in rush against Alfrike. But Nieth with her mana cut and blind to all can be much more useful

5 Likes

I have Hanitra +18 and Neith +20 and completely agree with @The_Seeker

2 Likes

I only have Hanitra +20 but I’m not a huge fan of her. My vote is for Neith.

3 Likes

My votes is for Neith as well.

1 Like

Hard to say, although both are great heroes, i have Neith and she saved me many times, and if you don’t have many options for defense, she’s very annoying, especially on rush, my vote goes to Neith

1 Like

Poll for voting:

• Hanitra
  • Neith
  • Wait / Other.

0 voters

3 Likes

I think she is also a good counter vs. Pengi

2 Likes

Thank you for creating the poll :grin:

1 Like

Very much needed hero, why? :smile:

You’ve got a point :grin:

Who do you use more? :grin:

A dodge hero is really nice to have (for attack and defence) so i vote for Hanitra.

2 Likes

I have neither of them, but I find Neith much more annoying to face than Hanitra. I think Hanitra is a good hero and would eventually ascend both though.

1 Like

I forgot to ask, how many monk and ranger emblems do you have?

1 Like

Around 800 for each type, but I’m not sure whether to give any emblem to them or not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you participate in war, and would use Hanitra / Neith on defence, I’d definitely emblem.

1 Like

Sure, but I have better yellow heroes for defence team :grin:

1 Like

@Newbie91

Summary
1 Like

#1 is to counter the cancer named Alfrike on rush battles.
Then because she can possibly turn the tides of a losing battle as long as she makes dodge your key heroes.

2 Likes