Hanitra – 5* Holy / Yellow - December 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Malosi does not prevent you from casting, so does not fall in the category of the passive.

1 Like

You are very lucky…you beat the posted odds to get her.

1 Like

Can you share a pic of the talent tree?

1 Like

I got 2 now. This might be interesting.

I’m currently running with Prof. Lidenbrock in my defensive team (along with Hannah, Morel, Frigg and Elizabeth). Do you think that Hanitra could replace Lidenbrock, as her dodge is a real pain to fight (same thing concerning Kadilen-C actually) ?

Good question. I’ve faced Lindenbrock far more often than Hanitra, and I’m not so fussed about her overheal so much as it can be dispelled, but what does annoy me is her cleanse before anything.

Dodge is a PITA to deal with, and the fact the overheal isn’t a status effect is also a benefit.

I have her now on defense and it has improved my ratio of win/loss as my last team became ineffective. I also use her on offense and love when my heroes dodge. Once all them dodged a hit by Frigg. That was satisfying to see but hasn’t happened since.

Using her with C. Krampy is great since he can either dodge with her special or his Rogue talent.

7 Likes

Just a heads up, you Can zoom out on the Talent Grid :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you! 20 characters

Haha! Fair point.
Thanks! And sorry.

So I’m currently maxing her. She’s amazing. Even though there is not a really good synergy with Sif, I use them in the same mono team : Hanitra becomes virtually very fast with all these buffs (3 from herself + 3 from Sif). She is even faster if you bring yellow HOTM, considering their elemental links. I love her. She saved my a*s several times already, while she is still at 4/35 (screw you Ruby !). I will surely give her a try in my defensive team, instead of Lidenbrock. A must have, if you don’t already own Kadilen-C (my case).

3 Likes

Pulled her today with literally 8 hours left on the clock :slight_smile: I’ve already got a very beefy C-Kad but I can see circumstances where Hani could be useful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is the best position for hanitra on defense? I am thinking left or right flank

Flank seems to be the general thought

2 Likes

She is spectacular against Pengi… take her with!

3 Likes

Hanitra paired with Prof. Lidenbrock or Director Zuri is by far the best support you can bring to any 3-2 team.

The ultra-fast dodge grants you few more turns to gather the necessary tiles to fire your DPS heroes. That’s a game-changer.

As far as raid defense synergy goes, what heroes do ypu think she pairs with? All I’m seeing is mono talk. I’m thinking sticking her on my main defense when I finally max her. I’m definitely sticking her with Heimdall.
My current defense is JF/ Marie T/ Heimdall/ Elena cost bonus/ lepus (all +20 & LB besides JF). I never drop below 2500 even when I’m off for a day.
I thinking ditch Marie T for Hanitra, I’d do JF but that defense ailment protection is really helpful plus he buffs Elena and protects Lepus.
Idk, any advice? I realize it’s dependable on roster, but mine is thin (in comparison to alot).

A dodge hero works with pretty much any team. My thoughts are to have another threat (Alfrike, def down hero like Frigg for example) to force attackers to choose the dangerous hero or the dodger. MN is good too, makes people debate dodge or resurrection. The idea is to have people avoid killing the dodger and missing so all heroes stay alive. At least this is my opinion

4 Likes

The other day I was levelling Russell up to 3.70, and ascended him without really thinking about it, but as I watched the tome and blade join the materials I wondered if it was really the right thing to have done and whether I’d regret it before long. Now, having read this thread, it’s reminded me that yes, I really did want to level Russell who never misses, even if he doesn’t hit that hard when he does. Stupid dodgers.

Except my Hanitra, of course. She can dodge all she wants.

7 Likes