Halloween event open Date

@Rook Someone know next event open Date…? Still ready to buy new hero’s…
:heart_eyes::hugs::blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

11th October open some new event???

11th Oct. old event. Grimforest, people say.

2 Likes

Busy month for the game. Lots of potential income for SG. Savvy. Very savvy.

2 Likes

11th Grimforest
22nd Halloween event
26th Atlantis
Somewhere between Grimforest and Halloween event should be the next rare quest.

6 Likes

Can someone please explain or describe the new Halloween heroes?

1 Like

Taken from Kerridoc in another thread.

2 Likes

Hope athena will be available in the next atlantis portal .

You have to be very lucky then to pull one of these if there are only three of them. Not worth it imo.

Is Vlad as a 3* going to be available as a possible Daily Summon reward? Or will it only be attainable in the event summon?

The Halloween heroes will be in the epic summons - so can be summoned with gems or an epic hero token. Seasonal or event heroes are never available in the daily summons.

2 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation!

I kinda want that 3* hero :slight_smile: i also want sand empire Hisan 3* hero. I don’t know… i’ve started to like them

Lots of good three stars out there. Squire Wabbit, Melia, Gato…

Hisan is really good (for a 3*) because of his high attack. Vlad is a tank, which makes him less interesting to me personally because I only use 3* for challenge events.

1 Like

As Halloween heroes will be considered epic, will they also be available in Atlantis summon gate? Anybody knows? Maybe Mr @Petri knows? :stuck_out_tongue:

And if you put Squire Wabbit next to Gato, you can avoid the rabbit’s self-debuff.

2 Likes

Is that so? Nice to know… thanks

For more information on the Halloween Special Event, please check out this new announcement:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/halloween-special-event-approaching/

4 Likes