Halloween bufff long long long

Why the halloween event lasts so long, it bores so many days

I’m going to guess

• give newer players time to make progress, particularly with the high WE cost

• encourage more spending

17 Likes

It is once a year and you have many things to do. I am not done with it due to heavy WE cost and many other objetives.

3 Likes

… and it is one time each year.

3 Likes

I have 2 accounts. I just finished Morlovia last night on account #2. Granted, I don’t play that account as much as my main, but I’m fairly certain I play my main much more than any normal human should :rofl:

10 Likes

You can only play each level one time…and this is in addition to all the normal stuff, not in place of anything else… So how does the length of time given make it boring?

5 Likes

I understand that seeing Vlad’s ugly face every log is hard. His showing off costume is horrible. I wonder if he is dating Valeria or just a Morlovia’s peasant.

4 Likes

Why is this even a complaint?

I get its a forum for discussion of all things… but I really don’t get why it was even worth discussing. I am grateful for the materials. I finished with both my accounts and Ive moved on… like any other would do?

7 Likes

The explanation resides in his complaint. He’s boring. Imo, this thread should be closed. It bores me…

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I have no use for drivel and it is hard to tolerate commentary like the OP. Bored? Cool. Keep it to yourself.

I do note that the OP hasn’t actually continued discussing it.

This seems like a drive-by complaint, I guess. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

So it is a thing for the The Ridiculous Complaints thread?

2 Likes

I still have 6 more levels to play through… I apprec Having the time to work at my own pace :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@zephyr1 actually…merge?

All of the seasonal events are 2 weeks long, so I fully expect to see the OP complain at the Christmas event… and the Easter bunny event… and Sands summer event…

2 Likes

But this isn’t funny or ironic. :sob:

I don’t want to ruin the RCT party. :thinking:

4 Likes

At least @Peazomanco made a decent joke

1 Like

Vlad’s that grody-lookin guy with the hot girlfriend that makes everyone scratch their head. He’s just a doofus that nobody can figure out why she’s with him and not someone better (like Victor).

3 Likes

Isn’t Valeria Victors daughter? And Vlad is their bodyguard?

2 Likes

They’re vampires. I don’t think they’re related by birth, only by… blood.

6 Likes