Hacked player

Hi there a member of our alliance thinks he’s been ha ken is this the case for anyone else if so any help or advise on this

What makes her think she has been hacked?

When he signed off for the night he had one team as his defence team when he signed back in the next day it was an entirely different team he knows what he is doing as he’s been a player for nearly 9 months

Why would you hack an account just to change a defense team :joy: :joy: He might just have accidentially put up the wrong team - thats my guess

Maybe the defense banner got changed accidently. That’s happened to a couple of our players. It’s easy to miss as you assume your first team is still the strongest since it’s showing it that way. If you, or someone else checks on the standings page the difference will be apparent.

As a co-leader I’m often checking the player’s teams on the battlefield and comparing them to their standings team. I often notice differences in troops especially, but twice i noticed a player showing a team of 1800, or 2400 when i KNOW their main tean is much stronger. They adjust their defense banner and its fixed.

Ok I’ll pass that along

I know this issue is old but same happened to me today. Suddenly Wu was in center of my team #5 which is Delilah, Gormek, Tib, Richard and Skittleskull.
This team exist for weeks now. Even know that I fought last time the last stage season 1. Then I had some titan fights (different team and this was untouched). Came back to the game and was astonished to find tib exchanged by Wu!
Seriosly, I am sober and took no drugs. I exactly know what I have done the last times I logged into the game and I am 100% sure that I did not change my team!
Any solutions? If it is not a hacker maybe a bug after playing last stage?

A post was merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] 0 free summon notification when Atlantis Summon ended

A post was merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] 0 free summon notification when Atlantis Summon ended