HA10 costume draw active?

some new thing they’ve started doing… not putting percent’s in … ugh not liking that

1 Like

They Did include 5% bonus draw rate stat in beta.

My guess is it is just not live yet.

2 Likes
  • When the update does go live, will it apply to a training in progress?

• If I have an uncollected (completed) training, and I collect it after the rollout, will this have the bonus costume chance?

@Petri @KiraSG

4 Likes

The Sand Empire heroes won’t be in HA10.

Sand empire heroes: Rana, Yunan and Roc (with their costume possible for Rana and Yunan although that would be very rare chance as a 5% bonus roll on top of 5% roll) were in beta and expected in V39.

I suspect they are being held out of HA10 until Sand Empire event starts, otherwise people might get that rare event hero + costume like the time people retrained ninja troops from HA9 before they were available.

1 Like

Considering the high amount of support for adding 4 Atlantis / event etc. Heroes to hero academy, could this be on the table?*

In the Q&A they mentioning that they are added

But it is not mentioned in the release notes…

1 Like

“Added a Bonus Draw to receive Legendary Costumes from Hero Academy if the retrained Hero has a Costume”

I need to use a Hero with costume to get another one with costume? If I use a Legendary without costume, can I receive one Legendary with costume as bônus?

1 Like

As in, there is a chance to get the costume if a costume exists for the hero. You don’t need to put in a costume.

3 Likes

Thank you! That was a good read. I hope I’m wrong.

Is this now or after the forced Update?
I would like to know if the training we start now will have chance for costumes?

@KiraSG @Petri :blush:

It will be enabled after forcing, we will update the announcement Version 39 Release Notes & Status once we have forced the update. :slight_smile:

Edit: My apologies, we have actually already forced the update today at 07:30 UTC. We’ll update the announcement now!

8 Likes

@Petri

How about aethers added to raid tournament and war chest loot?

I still do not see them in loot simulation for the tournament even though the update is forced. Are they possible to get now or not yet?

1 Like

OK, now today I already opened my retraining, and see screenshot like this.

Rana, Yunan and Roc is also written in desc now.

Notes: I use iOS, and maybe it is already live force update.

4 Likes

Already striking gold on the first pull from HA10 since update (saw your update in the reporting thread), although I am also a bit disappointed that other older seasonal did not make the cut (e.g. Lepus, Victor, Santa, MN), despite not having costumes (yet), I think they should have made the cut.

1 Like

congrats! Who did you pull?

No, that was me responding to @jinbatsu for him providing the expanded tool tip that included that costume verbiage and inclusion of Yunan, Rana, and Roc as possible retrain results. He pulled a Quintus with costume with his first HA10 retrain since v39 update, whose costume was new to him.

1 Like

I got him and irony is he is my 1st maxed costume long way back… Lol recently got him

3 Likes

In the section that says, “applies only go there exists a costume for the received hero” does it mean that it is received by the academy?

@Guvnor @Petri

because in the Spanish translation it is understood as the hero that the player receives, if you could help me to guide the Spanish-speaking players

Look at the post immediately before yours.
You put in any hero.
Whatever HA gives you back has the chance for costume.

1 Like

This. You would get costume for the hero that comes out, no other one.

With the caveat that the hero you get has a costume option. You’re not getting Khiona’s costume for example because there isn’t one.

1 Like

Cookie Settings