HA10 costume draw active?

HA10 retrain tooltip says a chance of costume bonus draw but the percent is not listed in the appearance rates.

Sand empire heroes listed in release notes as available in Ha10 but not in the list yet. But limit breakers are active in this release so confusing what on the v39 release is currently live and what is not.

2 Likes

Like TC20, TC13, etc… there are no official % appearance rate written in desc.

It is also already described on the V39 news…

Added a Bonus Draw to receive Legendary Costumes from Hero Academy if the retrained Hero has a Costume

Version 39 Release Notes & Status
But, as always,… it has a delay to make sure all force update like before to be functionally live in game.

2 Likes

some new thing they’ve started doing… not putting percent’s in … ugh not liking that

1 Like

They Did include 5% bonus draw rate stat in beta.

My guess is it is just not live yet.

2 Likes
  • When the update does go live, will it apply to a training in progress?

• If I have an uncollected (completed) training, and I collect it after the rollout, will this have the bonus costume chance?

@Petri @KiraSG

4 Likes

The Sand Empire heroes won’t be in HA10.

Sand empire heroes: Rana, Yunan and Roc (with their costume possible for Rana and Yunan although that would be very rare chance as a 5% bonus roll on top of 5% roll) were in beta and expected in V39.

I suspect they are being held out of HA10 until Sand Empire event starts, otherwise people might get that rare event hero + costume like the time people retrained ninja troops from HA9 before they were available.

1 Like

Considering the high amount of support for adding 4 Atlantis / event etc. Heroes to hero academy, could this be on the table?*

In the Q&A they mentioning that they are added

But it is not mentioned in the release notes…

1 Like

“Added a Bonus Draw to receive Legendary Costumes from Hero Academy if the retrained Hero has a Costume”

I need to use a Hero with costume to get another one with costume? If I use a Legendary without costume, can I receive one Legendary with costume as bônus?

1 Like

As in, there is a chance to get the costume if a costume exists for the hero. You don’t need to put in a costume.

3 Likes

Thank you! That was a good read. I hope I’m wrong.

Is this now or after the forced Update?
I would like to know if the training we start now will have chance for costumes?

@KiraSG @Petri :blush:

It will be enabled after forcing, we will update the announcement Version 39 Release Notes & Status once we have forced the update. :slight_smile:

Edit: My apologies, we have actually already forced the update today at 07:30 UTC. We’ll update the announcement now!

8 Likes

@Petri

How about aethers added to raid tournament and war chest loot?

I still do not see them in loot simulation for the tournament even though the update is forced. Are they possible to get now or not yet?

1 Like

OK, now today I already opened my retraining, and see screenshot like this.

Rana, Yunan and Roc is also written in desc now.

Notes: I use iOS, and maybe it is already live force update.

4 Likes

Already striking gold on the first pull from HA10 since update (saw your update in the reporting thread), although I am also a bit disappointed that other older seasonal did not make the cut (e.g. Lepus, Victor, Santa, MN), despite not having costumes (yet), I think they should have made the cut.

1 Like

congrats! Who did you pull?

No, that was me responding to @jinbatsu for him providing the expanded tool tip that included that costume verbiage and inclusion of Yunan, Rana, and Roc as possible retrain results. He pulled a Quintus with costume with his first HA10 retrain since v39 update, whose costume was new to him.

1 Like

I got him and irony is he is my 1st maxed costume long way back… Lol recently got him

3 Likes

In the section that says, “applies only go there exists a costume for the received hero” does it mean that it is received by the academy?

@Guvnor @Petri

because in the Spanish translation it is understood as the hero that the player receives, if you could help me to guide the Spanish-speaking players

Cookie Settings